1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #48

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The setting of today's story is the Trade Federation blockade of the planet of Naboo.

During a daring plan engineered by Qui-Gon Ginn and his faithful padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, Queen Amedala and her entourage free the capital city of Theed and the Queen orders her five fighter craft to the skies. One lone boy, on orders to stay where he is hidden, and a smarmy astromech droid, manage to enable their fighter's engines. With the stubborness of a 9 year old, Anakin Skywalker reminds his droid, 'No way. Qui-Gon told me to stay put, so I'm staying!'

<Big Battle of Naboo>

Naboo fighter skillfully squicks its way into the hangar bay of the main Federation ship. A guard on duty at the hangar's control tower drinks a Diet Pepsi.

phooooosh! :tie: phoooooosh!

The guard jolts in surprise at the fighter zooming passed his window. He spills his drink all over his uniform and yells, 'MAVERICK!'

2. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Beer! Beer! Beer!

A little while ago there was this special beer available in Finland that was made of wheat. It tasted like sausages. Now what does that tell you about Finnish sausages?

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

That they taste of beer and would be good with mustard and vodka :yum:

4. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I was thinking more, like, they have more wheat than meat in them.

You can get some meatier sausages (a meat percentage of 90+) here too, though. The thing is, compared to most continental European sausages they taste pretty bland.

5. DarkStrider

I always found when eating Finnish food that huge quantities of Vodka helped :D

6. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I alway go for the cheapest ones, great with lot's of mustard (Turun/Auran sinappi) and ketchup. :D

7. DarkStrider

Love tomatoes hate ketchup; as for mustard there is only one in the universe Colman's English Mustard IMO :D

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ketchup on a sausage? EWWW! :sick:

Hmm, i am now craving sausages.. which sucks, since I just had a nice meal involving looots of good pasta :D

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I have ketchup (or catsup, as I like to call it :D ) on everything. And yet I hate tomatoes. :hmm: Anything made from tomatoes is okay, but tomatoes themselves are just ucky as a ducky. :p

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sausages need mustard. Ketchup is for toasts. :p

11. DarkStrider

I think the real reason I hate Ketchup is that it's got too much sugar in it. I'm going home now and kick the s*** out of something (not an animal or human unless pinky has popped in). It's been a bad day I need a *****. :grin:

See ya later

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm with Felinoid. I refuse to eat tomatoes, but I like BBQ and pasta sauces. :nuts:

And for the record, I like sausages. :angel:

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Undertaker: She's trying to persuade you to have little headbangers? Uh-ho. :eek: Now you're in hot water. My sympathies, dude, unless the idea of having kids pleases you.

Tomatoes are evil. Ketchup and pasta sauce are godly. I guess I fall in the same category than Big Cat and kuemp.

Chorizo sausages are godly. Oktoberfest are good stuff, too.

14. Felinoid

Oh, please no more talk of food; I'm at school and can't eat. :(
    Well, except jellybeans. I couldn't make it through the day if not for my sugar stash. :heh:

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    ]

I have a similar situation. I can eat anything containing banana and strawberry flavourings, but I hate the actual fruit...

16. Felinoid

In SP ranking news:
    Tal topped 12k yesterday, and chev is only 6 posts away from 9k now. And I only have to beat out ejsmith (who apparently left because of "the hostile atmosphere") to scoot my butt into the top 30.
    I've also posted more to my story, and overall life is good. :banana:

17. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

just back from university. I feel wasted. I need a drink. And lots of coffee
    BTW where are all those statistics?

18. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Break from school: 9 days! Whoopee!

On ketchup: it is a vital component in most pasta dishes. I actualy have a ketchup at home that's "no added sugar" and it tastes good.
    And tomatoes tastes good.

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I hope she was only joking. I'm to young to be a father.
    But on the other hand having little hadbanger/little vampire or gothic girl sounds nice but not at the momment. And I would like to see faces of those you would be greated by my little kid with fameous Dio sign :D \m/
    Or kid growling instead of singing :D Taking kids to Wacken.
    Yeah, in few years maybe.

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*sigh* Monday I have to go back to class. At least there's only one class for me on Monday. But I have a tonne of assingments to do. Erg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.