1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #48

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ew, Harry Potter. Books are crap. Movies are alright.

And yes, Ofelix, I did know that. I thought it was apparent, and that everyone knew it! ;)

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ooohh, apparently I have been worshipping Satan for quite a while and never knew it.... :rolleyes:

Some people are just silly.

@Saber: I don't really like dfried rice that much, either... I just need to wait a month or two before i can stomach any more stirfried things. So it is probably Soup Season at Chez Ara or something...

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

So wtf are you doing posting on a site filled with strangers and foreigners? Taking a census or something? :shake: :nono: Shame, shame. Arabwel's the official tpyo ruler and Felinoid holds the title of stat cat on BoM.

And now in Poet's Corner, here's Ogden Nash:
    I eat my peas with honey
    I've done so all my life
    I eat my peas with honey
    'Cause they stay good on my knife
    :yum:

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well I know someone who adds honey to her cooked carrot recipe at thanksgiving and christmas so why not honey and peas. Both kinds of vegetables do have a lot of sugar anyhow.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My head feels like a ticking time bomb ready to explode! :help:

I need some caffine! :rolling:

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Heh, i'm sure caffeine will help your exloding head issue.

This, on the otherhand:

/me sends a battalion of SPAM fighters to help Kitrax battle his exploding head issue:

:tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie:

8. Arabwel

Media:
    /me tosses a can of MD to Kit

there you go, and no complaints this time! :D

I am really, really tempted to make a p biiig pot of soup... the only problem being that I cannot stand the kind of soup I am planning.

9. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Oh come on people, can't I go to sleep without missing 2 pages!?
    And Testament live is classic lineup *dreams*

10. Dice

Media:
    Sleep less Undertaker.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Tie fighters are useless! Arabwel has the right weapon!

Unfortunatly, I have to go to bed within the next hour or so...so caffine will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

/me popps a few Advil pills. :hippy: :rolling:

12. Dice

Media:
    Strangely enough I can have two cups of strong coffee in the morning and still go back to sleep after an hour and 1/2. Maybe that has to do with my baby deciding to get up at 5 am.

13. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Geez, I thought I had it tough with the "fur kid" commencing whining at 6am on the dot every morning.

/me makes note never to spawn children

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Between work and limited access to the Internet, I sometimes miss whole pages of babbling. I need to become obscenely rich and live somewhere with Highspeed access.

15. Dice

Media:
    @NonSequitur - I have a fur kid too but she sleeps all day and night. The problem with the furry variety is that they don't last nearly as long as you do where as a real kid will still be around when you get old. If you raise them right they will be there for you.

But yah, a little more sleep would be nice. I'm trying to keep the babe up later so he doesn't think the middle of the night is morning.

16. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

True, but you don't have to toilet-train fur kids for as long!

That said, ours is a Jack Russell-West Highland terrier cross. In short, she's a hyperactive furry force of pure destruction... who goes all floppy and immovable when she realises it's bedtime and doesn't get to sleep with the rest of the pack.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Dogs drool, kitties rule :p

I am currently tormenting neighbours with very loud music of the classical variety :D

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

@Dragonfly: 5 hours is to much?.
    @Arabwel: I also like tormenting my neighbours with very loud music :evil:

19. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Arabwel cool reason for Fluffy calling, sadly I took my Fluffy out of the cupboard and she's looking a bit drab and unfluffy, so I'm taking her to get pampered and fluffed up at the cleaners.
    As regards the veggies if you're still having probs try soup(s) or freezing them.

I love tromenting my neighbours with loud music the best part is I have a sub-woofer system attached to the Amp as well; I listen to Dance Music these days and when I play the sub-woofer the bass is that strong you can feel it in the walls and floor and throughout the house and it's a big house!!

EDIT: I almost forgot it's Friday :banana: it's Friday :banana: it's Friday :banana: it's Friday :banana: it's Friday :banana: it's Friday :banana: it's Friday :banana:

[ October 28, 2005, 10:07: Message edited by: DarkStrider ]

20. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I have a fur kid and spawn as well, at least you can throw the cat outside without the neighbors calling the cops on you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.