1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #48

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Wow, you guys sure spam ALOT! I guess I underestimated the power of the spam...

DotW, what metal do you like? I love metal (Darkest Hour, All that Remains), or hardcore (throwdown, terror, Bury your dead), and Chimaira, which is thrash-like.

Slayer and Pantera aren't bad either.

What stuff are you into (please don't say Slipknot... they suck)

3. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Here in the court of Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam a lot!

Classic bay area thrash for me, and Maiden and Sabbath, that sort of thing. I like Pantera, but Down is even better. I hear they might make another album.

I expect DotW to spew forth a long list.

Edit: Anybody notice the metal heads have hijacked the thread *again?* :grin:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Death and black metal mostly, but I am a big fan of old thrash (Testament DUH!, old Megadeth, old Metallica, Exodus, Razor, Anthrax, etc...)

When I am seriously pissed, Hatebreed is good too.

Guttermouth makes good booze-chugging music.

I can't stand nu-metal, rap-metal and that kind of garbage, and I don't exactly like power metal, but I can stand it.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

But it's not ny turn to push the pramalot

EDIT hey I'm only a former metalhead :D

6. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

(It's only a model.)

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, I din't have any major problems from hurricane Wilma, but I did have a lot of storms followed by cold weather. Well, cold to me, at least.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Well, we can hijack the thread again by babbling about a pet Emperor Scorpion care, for example. A fascinating topic, dare I say. My scorp died because I made the mistake of believing internet's saying that an Emperor needs a desertic climate. :bs: - They need a humid environement. Trivia: A Israeli Golden Scorp needs a desertic environement.

So as a memorium, I've had my Emperor encased in acrylic and I wear it around my neck. The Emperor is dead, long live the Emperor

:nuts: you say? Maybe.

*EDIT* Time to stop babbling till next page. Don't want to get smoked by our feared leader.

[ October 28, 2005, 01:13: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

African Scorpions are tasty

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:nono: I must protest and stick up for my fellow Hawkeyes.

My uncle was a metalhead, literally.

This RBP is getting too perilous.

That's just what Chairman Mao Tse Tung said! :lol:

11. Disciple of The Watch

Gah, hair is annoying... I miss my punk era... if only I could show everyone a pic of that era...!

Stupid hair is too long to be spiked with the weakass gel I am using... Wish I could just mohawk them like I did in the high school days... but that would look bad when job-hunting...

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @Darkstrider. My cloak was named Fluffy after the fanon nickname of Sesshoumaru, because I often just had it on my shoulder like that fluffy white thing of his :D

there's 30 pounds of veggies in my kitchen and I don't have the faintest idea what to do with them! :confused:

13. Saber

But DotW, do you like any pure Hardcore?

Hatebreed started the genre, but Throwdown, Bury Your Dead, and Terror have kept it going with kickass hardcore music.

And yes, nu-metal and rap metal suck.

And did you know, they were origonally going to make the Holy Grail movie with legos? They did the entire Camelot scene, but it's not as funny. :(

EDIT: Ara, you could make a ton of Stir-fry. Stirfry always tests better with mushrooms, carrots, peppers (red, yellow, orange), ginger, garlic, broccoli (necessary), and sometimes celery. Good stuff in chicken stirfry, it is. If I have time some time, I can type you up a full recipe, if you want me to. (If you can't tell, I love cooking)

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow, The spam is strong here. Yeah the continue The disciple and other people's post on METAL music; I'd says that Power metal is my thing, Nightwish, Rhapsody, Strativarius But I also like Iron Maiden, Mettalica, Windir, Dimu Borgir (spelling?) Kataklysm, Children of Bodom

Ahhh metal is a sweet mistress...

Oh and Personaly I prefer red hair chicks preferably with green eyes, Red hair, green eyes, and natural beauty how can you beat that?

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:bang: Getting tired of the metal talk here in RB. Isn't there another forum where this can be discussed or am I hallucinating?

Way too many errands run today. I am now in much pain. :(

16. Saber

Why don't you like metal talk? Not your genre, may I assume?

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It's after midnight, so we should be talking about Eric Clapton. :groan: :p

I nicked Meaning of Life dvd from a friend.
    I said, 'Can I borrow this? None of the video stores have it.' :bigeyes:
    She said, 'It's not mine.'
    I said, 'Whose is it?'
    She said, 'A friend. They want it back.'
    I said, 'You've had it sitting on that table for 3 months. Obviously, they don't want it back that bad.' :rolleyes:
    She said, 'I need it back by Saturday.'
    I said, 'Sure, sure.'

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    ... after eating stir fry just about daily last summer, I am somewhat Not Intertrested in it for a while...

19. Saber

Oh, for that I am sorry. Perhaps you should try fried rice? Although, that is quite a similar dish...

and kuemper, it's only 9:30 here. Where do you live, that it is 3 hours ahead of me? England is 6, so the only place inbetween would be... the ocean?

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey people fear me, as I listen to Metal Music play video games read [/b]Harry Potter [/b] and worse of all enjoy Dungeon and Dragon I am clearly evil and Satanic. Ohh and did you knew Ofelix stood for ''Of Fanstatical Evil Living In Xenophobia'' did you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.