1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I leave for a few hours and RB turns into Shakespeare for BoM. :lol:

I needed that. Today was not a fun day, and it's gonna be a late night tonight. Will someone put me out of my misery now? Please??

To post or not to post? That is the question....

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Susipaisti: Yeah, Demonic and Gathering ****ing rock. But being a puritan, I prefer their thrash metal era...

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

\m/(><)\m/
    Testament ROCKS!

4. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

I've got the new Power Quest album. It's great. Cheesy power metal, with some space!

5. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

I'm not a big power metal fun, only few bands I listen to (Helloween, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall and few other)
    Death metal, that's more like it!

6. Warrior of the World

Nah, power metal is the way. Embrace the majesty of steeeeeeeeeel!

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Power metal is often reffered as kindergarten metal :p
    FEEL THE BRUTAL DEATH METAL POWER! :evil:

8. Warrior of the World

[​IMG] Pfft. Death metal is for sillies. What could possibly be better than the epic majesty of warriors questing into glorious battle with their mighty steel? Nowt, that's what.

:p

9. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Hey, 8people, sorry. I was outta line. I took it way too seriously. I should be the last person to do that sort of thing.

Now, who likes Slayer?

10. Disciple of The Watch

Kindergarden Metal? :lol: I'll have to remember this one

I agree with Undertaker. DEATH METAL RULES Y'ALL!

Power Metal? Blah!!! "For The King, For The Lands, For The Mountains!" C'mon, find another ****ing topic to sing about. This one has been burned out.

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Who likes Slayer? What kind of question is that? I LOVE SLAYER!

Blast beats and funny lyrics=death metal!
    Power metal is nice but it's nothing compared to pure raw power of death metal, atmosphere of doom and gothic metal, essence of heavy and thrash metal, demonic/unholy power of Norsk Arysk Blak Metal! Rahhh!! Black Metal Ist Krieg!
    Power metal is for kids :p

12. Disciple of The Watch

@Undertaker: I couldn't agree more!

@Susipaisti: Who likes Slayer?!?!? What kind of question is that? SLAYER ROCKS!

13. Susipaisti

I can't listen to most power metal bands without cracking up. I mean, if I want swords and dragons, I can play BG2. There are exceptions though (but very rare). I like Gamma Ray in moderate doses.

Looks like metal heads have hijacked the thread. Where did the macaroni and cheese go?

Of course, there's a lot of *cheese* in power metal. Now now, careful with that sword there, warrior! You'll have your eye out with that.

Edit: I should've known...after all, Tom himself said Slayer fans can't say the band's name. We have to scream it!

...WAR ENSEMBLE!!

14. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

@Disciple of The Watch: \m/(><)\m/

Why there are no headbanging smiles here? :(

*to self* new Helloween album is out and some say it's very good. Me must hear it.

15. Susipaisti

I was pretty disappointed with the "Rabbit" album. I wish they'd kept Uli Kusch. He wrote some stuff with them that was almost *thrash.*

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]
    :bang: :banana: :bang: :banana:

17. Disciple of The Watch

What about :bang: :grin: :bang:

18. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Slayer sucks :sick: I saw them not that long ago, and it was the worst show ever (might be because they came before Rammstein, which kinda made all the other artist suck :p )...

Nothing in his life became him like spamming; he babled as one that had been studied in his randomness to throw away the dearest thing he wrote, as 't were a careless and trifle post...

19. Disciple of The Watch

@oli: How dare you say such blasphemy! Slayer ****ing rocks!! :flaming:

That's okay, though. I still like you. But I'm a tidbit :mad:

20. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Awww

/me hugs "The spammer formerly know as `The New Order´(TNO)" :shake:

I must admit that I've never heard that ´much of Slayers music. But that particular show really hit the bottom. Sorry, it's the truth; hard - but the truth :p

Hmm, I now have approximately 5-6 hours until I am to meet at what is my fourth attempt to actually meet up on a session (always end up getting drunk with that one polish exchange student :rolleyes: - He say it increases my chances of NOT being picked)... Sigh, guess it's time for loads of :coffee: and cigarrets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.