1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I know it's defrosted, but either way, it's hilarious! :lol:

Funniest WWJD takeoff I saw - What Would Jesus Do for a Klondike Bar? :angel:

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Oh, defrosted. I was wondering how Ara deforested a chicken breast. :lol: Were there really that many feathers?

EDIT: The Packers are currently beating the **** out of the NO Saints. (45-3) The backups are in for both teams, so it's just a forgone conclusion at this point. I don't know whether to feel glad about the Packers' first win (they'll be 1-4) or sorry for the poor NO team getting beaten while they're still a little disoriented from Katrina. :(

As I was about to hit the "edit post" button, a Packers linebacker (Nick Barnett, my favorite player on the GB defense) picked off a pass for a 95-yard interception return and touchdown, making it 52-3. Apparently, it's the longest interception return that the Saints have ever given up. Ouch, majorly.

[ October 09, 2005, 21:50: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yay for having hockey back, but boo for not having my family around this weekend. It's kind of depressing, not being with my mother on Thanksgiving weekend.

I know I'll be seeing her in a few weeks, and we'll do something then, but not spending time with her right now is difficult.

Back to schoolwork :rolleyes: . Does anyone want to read my Mythology book for me?

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    People People! Hear me! I just read an article in wikipedia about this most dreaded awfulness known as ''leet''. It just scared me, I mean how can somebody feel superior when using this excuse of a language?!

Oh and don't worry Jesus still loves you, so smile

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Today did not start well... I got to work at 1pm to discover that the girl who should have opened at 9am never showed up. So, the reading room (which is a University library branch) opened 5 hours late. My boss is not happy.
    Luckily, noone has kicked up a fuss, and things are pretty slow here. It could have been much worse.

Still no internet connection at home. Hopefully that will change this week.

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Damn. My Canuckle heads lost the other night in a shoot out.

It was entertaining at least.

7. Ofelix

Media:
    I need advices on what to eat tonight! What to eat? If only I had the dispel hunger spell

Graahghhble I'm hungry

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Superior to creatures that don't have a language at all?

9. Ofelix

Media:
    I don't see another explanation myself. That still doesn't solve my hungerness problem... Ghbven.

10. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I might have to change your halber to "ofelix' Halberd of Random Babling" :hahaerr:

Again, none bables quite like you :heh:

Btw, your comment in the "sports forum" thread needs a :banana: ! a "hurray" is nay a "hurray" without the :banana:

11. Ofelix

Media:
    Ofelix Hey the name says it. O-F-E-L-I-X

Everybody know it come from;

Ωφηλιξ The cousin of Οἰδίπους (Oedipus) and therefore somewhat related to Antigone. The young princess who died because she burried her evil brother.

No?
    I think you meant Ofelix's Halberd of Random babbling. An x is nay a s friend! (Don't be offended I often do these mistake...)

12. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Very :banana:

I really should get some sleep...

Ofelix should reightfully have a " ' " apostrophe after it, like a "s", I am sure of it...

Ofelix, I'll make you that item tomorrow! Fully with a dialogue and all :shake:

way cool!

Btw, CLEAN up your inbox :p

[ October 10, 2005, 02:17: Message edited by: olimikrig ]

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    for some reason, I hgave a toothache. I also have a Fridge Repair Person arriving sometinme later, shopping to do, must clean my bedroom and figure out where to find a) a chair and b) a keyttle for Tuesday.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Clea-what? :rolleyes: :hippy: I think I never cleaned my inbox since december 2002. Eh, right gotta do it I think.

edit; Nope didn't clean it since december 2002! Well it's done now... 0_o

15. olimikrig

Media:
    @ Ofelics :shake:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's just about all I can say to that...

16. Ofelix

Media:
    You silly golem!

17. olimikrig

Media:
    :hmm:

How do you get the [smilie[ [smilie] [smilie] (you get the picture :p into the quote(s)?

18. Ofelix

Media:
    just copy and paste it that's all.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My DnD playgroup is ticking me off.

We can't get a hold of Bob by phone or email! /sarcasm

Eff Bob! Try calling his g/f since she's holding his leash! :bang: :bang: Who cares if we're one person short? *I* don't! It's not like he has a PC intrigal to the bloody plot! Double :grr: and :flaming: ! The kicker is everybody *wants* to play on Monday! What's holding them back - Bob? What? We *have* to have the resident 'twink' in order for a DnD session to be fungasmic? :confused: As Black Mage puts it:

HADOKEN!

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Let's see this is the 499th post so it doesn't matter what I say since the next person could close it. So here's goes nothing...

Here's your random german proverb

Women driving, permanent danger (more or less)

Hey stop ladies! It ain't me it's the Germans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.