1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Oh, thank goodness hockey is back. Now I have something to watch on the local channel when my nflatmate is watching her chick shows.

In other news, I am still working. I have not lost my job yet, though I have a lot to do before I can assure myself a job after Christmas.

Anyone want to come to my store and by a TV or two?

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ah, waiting in an airport for a flight on a Sunday evening. What fun. At least SP is here to entertain me while I wait.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What? Is this sunday evening already? I thought it was saturday evening. I guess it doesn't really matter except we have to go and eat a big family dinner on sunday afternoon and in that case we missed it.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

argh, i've never had allergies before, why NOW?? I'm DYING OF ITCHYNESS :bang:

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Maybe someone slipped you a little "itching powder"...

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @kuemper: Depends. Sometimes it helps with all those little files when you have smaller clusters.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    grrrrr. Itchiness here, too.

Must work on the fridge today - clean the darn thing up and make sure it is functional and cooled down by tomorrow....

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

To go to the pub, or not to go to the pub. THAT is the question

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Why even question? Just go! :grin: :beer:

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

...I didn't go. Too much work. *looks back*

Thats a crap excuse. I just couldn't be bothered- half an hour walk.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It looks like DnD might be a-go for Monday night. I have decided to take matters in my own hands to *ahem* 'insure' no one backs out at the last minute. I am making cookies and threatened that if DnD is cancelled, I will hunt everyone down and stick my cookies up their butts. :evil: Too rash, some say. Hah! I'm sick of getting het up for a session only to have someone call it off.

DnD: it's like heroine; I have to have it! :grin:

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Presidental election day today. All candidates suck. Oh dear.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Was actually told a few fdays baclk that I look like the President of FInland 0_o

Experimental cooking rocks :yum:

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Might you indulge us of what this expêrimental cooking is? You're scaring me.

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Saw a custom license plate today that said "JSUS PWR" (Jesus Power) and instantly thought of chev. :shake:

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Smile everybody Jesus love you! :) :roll: :rolling:

Here's some chinese proverb I found or 成語/成语 chéngyǔ as they call 'em.

I'd never thought of that!

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    :lol:

The way I see it is very simple: throw in many things together, see what you get, and make sure you've invited someone over to taste it first, just in case :grin:

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Lucky me I don't live near Ara then!

19. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ofelix, I suspect Ara might have another definition of "experimental cooking", though we cannot be sure before Ara enlightens us :shake:

20. Arabwel

Media:
    I deforsted and chopped up a chicken boob, and put it in a dish. I added some sweet thai chili sauce, some with pineapple, cream, vindaloo curry paste, chopped onion and a little tomato as wlel as curry powder. suck it in the oven for neartly an hour, then added some boiled brown rice, and let it rroast for another 15 mins or so,

Was muchly :yum: , it was :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.