1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I need a topic for my great Ofelix's Guide to... I have no idea on what though.

Oh and beef stew is great.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You mean pierogi? :D What you're describing sounds like what we call pierogi ruskie in Poland. :shake: One of my favourite dishes, I must admit. And the more spicy the better. :evil: Or you can have it with sauerkraut and mushroom inside. Or with meat. Or fruit. Pretty much universal.

3. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

I'm at loose ends:
    - finished my sing/pl games I have installed right now & it being a sunday I don't want to start a NEW one
    - the book I'm reading is...well, not keeping my attention
    - my o/l playing is a dud (no one I know is online right now, and I've learned not to team with strangers)
    - there's nothing on tv
    - I'm not hungry
    - my car's still dead so I can't really GO anywhere
    - and starting a new job in a day or two means I'm so pumped full of energy and excitement I can't even go take a NAP :p

BAH, I just don't know what to do... :(

And all you SP'ers seem to DISAPPEAR on the weekends! How DARE you all, with your having LIVES! ;)

empath, bored and eager (a dangerous combination...)

EDIT: oh, and to top it all off, I am now the 'mustard-flavoured Toblerone' yay. ;) At least Olim won't want to eat me anymore.

(now how can I spam up a quick fifty posts to get rid of this thing....or maybe I could write up a guide or sumtin for SP and get an avatar...in a few hours YEAH, sure :rolleyes: )

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Enagonios - It hurts enough :xx: but it's usually not too bad by the time you wake up, but is a nasty shock! :p

Am in a rather horrible homework situation >_<

And I'm not sure how I got here without noticing :(

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I do not have a life!

*grumbles*

How DARE you claim something like that?

@Fel. Good kitty. Now clean the mess :p

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Life? What's a life?

Schoolwork is driving me nuts... too many plays, books and articles to read, as well as needing to translate way too much Latin.

Latin = :evil:

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Cars are too expensive! A full didgit should be taken off all new cars from now on! (i.e. if a car costs $20,000...it will now cost $2,000!)

Same with gas prices! !magine filling up a tank of gas for only $0.29 a gallon instead of $2.96 a gallon...which is the current price around here. :rolling:

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Bah! Who's got time for homework when there's all these games to play? Priorities, people! :roll:

@Ara:
    What mess? :p It's all plastic bowls and such, so "smashing" them isn't nearly as satisfying as you'd think. If it weren't for food from a can, mom and I would probabaly have starved by now. :lol:

9. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah I know, I should uye my 8 days mid session break to advance in my studies and homework, but The Fable lost chapter icon is right there. It's saying to me '' Ofelix, OFELIX, come and play a little, only a lousy quest only one ''. Meh not good.

Each time I see that little icon my hand move the mouse right into it. I swear! It has power over my will! Gah!

10. Arabwel

Media:
    ... I don't think I have a single plastic dish in the house...

and no, i do not own a microwave, either. I am a freak :p

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    But how do you heat up cold coffee then? Wait, I can't remember if you like coffee or not. I know you like chocolate. Chev likes coffee. He must have a microwave... or else he just makes fresh coffee all the time. A person shouldn't drink coffee that has sat in a coffee-maker brewing for over 15 minutes. That is just bad bad bad.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    I am evil. I use instant coffee :evil:

13. Ofelix

Media:
    WHAT?! :aaa: We need to purge this evil out of her imediately! Please send two priest one young the other old, quick!

Instant coffee, oh my! Do you realize your sin, sinner?!

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What does Ara use instant coffee *for*? She said nothing about drinking it. :D

@chev - Yes, or however you spell it. I didn't rush to the freezer and read the bag. The ones I ate had potato, bacon, green onion and cheese inside. Very delicious!

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Uytuun: /me puts some more wood in the fire to keep it burning ;)

That's great to hear. :)

@kuemper: Hmmm... sounds a bit like pierogi ruskie but we don't have them with bacon... perhaps it was a Russian variety. They also have pierogi but with different stuffing. Yeah, it might have been something Russian. The last Russian thingy my brother had included more or less what you listed. But you just have to try the sauerkraut and mushroom version. :shake:

And instant coffee is good for putting in milk before frothing it.

And why did I first type "sake" instead of "shake" in the smiley? :shake:

@Dragonfly: Yeah, I make fresh coffee every time. I even remember grinding small portions just before brewing. :shake:

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Chev likes the champagne of coffee.

I don't mind it reheated as long as the coffee maker was turned off right away after it was made.

17. Ofelix

Media:
    We're in freakin October and it's still hot outisde?! I can't stand this! It is an outrage! I demand a temperature below ten degres! I'd much rather have cold than hot. Eww Hot is so evil

Damn temperature...

18. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@chev, kuemper - bacon? :idea: Ah, you got those "perogies" (that's what was on the bag) over at Sobeys for $2.99? I'd been thinking about them from the last time going through the frozen food section. So I take it they're good. :D

I'd have to guess that we Canucks got these culinary items from Ukranian emigrees that moved to the Canadian Prairie provinces. *shrug*

19. Arabwel

Media:
    you are amking me hungry. stop it.

:bang:

Ramen is edible... ramen is edible.. ramen is purrrfectly edible....

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Hooooo... 5 more hours of skimming through RBPs. (Of course, that includes brief breaks for regular SPing and dinner.) Calling this a monumental ( :nuts: ) undertaking doesn't do it justice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.