1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #45

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

'Cause there were 44 RBPs before it. :p :roll: Seriously though, it's just a place to put your run-of-the-mill random thoughts for all to see. Had an especially good/bad day at work/school/home/vacation? Tell us about it. Having a problem with family/friends/coworkers/computer/etc.? We want to hear about it! This is where you come when something you need to say just doesn't fit anywhere else. As one member put it, it's "the Whatnots of Whatnots".

Yaga-Shura's soldiers are such wimps. Even the random bandits in SoA had magic weapons. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Curses! Da bleedin' birdie beat be bo bit! ... I mean, beat me to it.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ofelix proundly present:

Ofelix's Guide to computer problem

This guide is intended for people who are suffering from severe tech problem and other frustration that involve computer, or as I (Ofelix) call it, Compy . Keep in mind that this guide is aimed at resolving all sort of problem within the ''computer problem'' area.
    With no further notice let us begin this easy step by step guide.

1) Check the nearest window from the compy. If the frame is large enough for the compy to pass then pass to 2) if not search for another window.
    NOTE: The height of the distance from the window to the ground can deply change the result in this matter, I say that the window should be at least 3 meters from the ground. Please follow this rule; Distance of the window from the groud > 3 meters

2) Look at the behind of your compy. You should se many strange cables that are linked to your compy. Unlink them by all means necesery, use a knife or your theet if necesery.

3) Now that the compy is free of anoying cable you may freely throw it from the window and hear a satisfactory '' Woa, krinkle, Crahsjw '' (NOTE; sounds effect may vary from place to place). NOTE; this while solving all your problem, may also deleted partialy or totaly your computer date, and Ofelix may not be held responsible for the data loss

Enjoy!

* No animal was armed during the writing of this guide, however one perticular Ofelix received severe and painful burn from an overheated cup of tea

Enjoy folk!

edit: I f*** hate my screen, it randomly go crazy and now I must test if it'll work in this disgusting low res 800 X 600... Urgh it's ugly.

[ September 27, 2005, 21:57: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

3. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Nice guide there.

Ok afterschool IN school I died 2 times :) Group One was a car of people ran me over and the Second Group (the one i was in) planed to run me over and they did. I'm gonna sue those people one of these days.

So true. Why couldn't they have +3-+5 stuff? Then I couldb'e been a millionare in seconds because those troops are so weak it's like fighting hobgoblins.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Like you become the national dealer in katanas +2, drow chainmails +1 and crossbows +something after paying a visit to Sendai.

5. Ofelix

Media:
    Made the switch to mozila fox, man I should've done this ages ago!

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Welcome to the team, ofelix! /me hands you cupcake :yum:

7. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah free cake!

At this very moment Ofelix is preparing another breathtaking '' Ofelix's guide to ... ''

I'll gladly help people with my (un)vast (un)knowledge!

Ain't I (stupid)great ?

8. Incarnate Gems: 5/31

The thread was quite interesting , the name calling was not

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yes ypou are *hugs Ofelix*

Am annoyed at self -a fter only 26 hours awalke, a doctor's vissit, blood loss and yoga, I collapsed and had to avoid Latinobic sue to Lack Of COordination :(

And where's the kiltboy when you need him?

10. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

Yeah! It's like that.

Ofelix I can't wait till your next guide. I must bow down to your geniousness.

Not here.

That must of been a looooong bad day for you. *gives you a cookie* Cookies are the cure to bad days ya know. *gives you more cookies*

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Man, you know it's bad when you're glad someone misspelled your name. :shake:

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

still can't find my missing mp3 player..

if someone stole it i hope they burn in hell >:|

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had some sawdust fly up into my face and got some in each eye. If I hadn't quit drinking I'd be demanding a Scotch smiley...

14. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Hope you enjoyed the flight, HB - the weather over here should be lousy for the next few days, so sorry 'bout that.

/goes back to hammering shonky weather-control device

15. Ofelix

Media:
    Huum I'll need another subject, a problem to solve to the people! My intelect must not go to waste!

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

This is for NonSequitor in reference to his reply here

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am overtalken by a strange urge to sing showtunes.

I hblame this on you, kuempar...

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ok Ofelix, here is one for you. Does the universe have an end or does it just go on an on? (hint, you can't answer 42 for this)

The only problem with that beer commercial is that all that beautiful Canadian patriotism means nothing for its words because it is just a beer commercial.

Do I have to drink beer to be a true Canadian? I don't think so. (Although I do sometimes but that isn't the point.)

[ September 28, 2005, 05:07: Message edited by: Dragonfly ]

19. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Kuemper,

I've seen that one before - still funny.

A Canadian guy I was at university with had the full commercial downloaded on his office computer. An Australian beer company ripped that one off as well, but changed the references (obviously) to Aussie stuff. That, and it was taking the piss out of as much of the northern hemisphere as possible.

Although I think the "I don't know..." part was still there - everyone seems to assume that Australia's one big country town. I think they're thinking of Tasmania... hang on, that's one big family, my mistake.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Damn Right Kuemper!

Leafs lost another preseason game, but the one kid looks really good. The shootout went to eight guys from each team. Tie Domi scored for the Leafs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.