1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #44

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Ofelix:

Meine Freunde sind faule, arbeiten nicht, kommen nicht zu den Lektionen, wohnen in den unordentlichen Räumen, auf Schnäpsen leben.

Something like this? :D Ah, half a page. Sorry. ;)

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I really should clean up.

/me *sighs*

I get the feeling that it's about time when my overfilled ashtrans begins to scream: 'Stand distance! Lest we begrime thee!' :hahaerr:

I'll teach those bold ashtrans a thing or two :nono:

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The Sensorium is playing havoc with my sense of smell. Everytime I pop in, I get a whiff of freshly baked cake.

Will stop in later tonight; must get my BG party on their way. All gnomes...giggle.

4. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The How to get your PC killed by the -in-your-face Flame arrow in the first cuscene in BG1 guide

Step 1
    Create a human Mage with a CON score of 3 in a MP game.

step 2
    Import a character wearing the Cloak of Balduran and equip it on your new mage.

step 3
    Go to one of the two houses with the assasins, and get damaged for 1hp.

step4
    Quick save.

step 5
    Go talk to Gorion, and say that you're ready.

step 6
    Pray that your MR keep Gorion from healing you

step 7
    Watch as you die by the arrow

Original idea by DeathMage

Testing done by yours truely!

Could have posted it in BG1 fora, but it's quite useless, and more of 'Random Babbling' than anything else.

/me yawns

I'm bored...

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

The Claw of Kazgaroth can bump that CON down to 1, and you'll only have one HP max. Bye-bye, <CHARNAME>. :wave: :evil:

6. olimikrig

Media:
    @ Fel, but that would need some work done first, alá rod of terror in BG2, no? Never used any of those Kazgaroth items in BG1.

7. Felinoid

Nope. Just equip and you're dead meat. The Horn of Kazgaroth is the one that only hurts you when it's activated. Though that would kill a 1st-level non-warrior right off the bat. :evil:

8. olimikrig

Media:
    :evil: grreat Fel :thumb:

*ARGH*

Just ordered a new mobile/cell phone, but my new address wasn't yet archived so when the company searched me, they found that my info weren't accurate :flaming:

Ah well, guess I'll just has to order once again *sigh*...

[ September 15, 2005, 17:52: Message edited by: olimikrig ]

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    welll, I live.

And daaaamn, our teacher is YUMMY :love:

Also: Lime-grapefruit sodea? Blisss.

10. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Although from your last post, that could be about to change, eh Ara?

*Imagines abstract work of cubically-rendered art teacher drenched in lime soda been set upon by unknown female assailant... the work may also include cats...* :hmm: :lol:

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Actually, I would dislike seeing the art teacher drenched in ANYTHING... But the Spanish teacher on the other hand? :evil: Gimme.

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    What is it you are studying, Ara?

13. chevalier

Media:
    The most popular left-wing presidential candidate in Poland has withdrawn. The other guy doesn't have much support. It looks like we're going to have right-wing elections this year. Who would have supposed?

/me gets some lemon tea

14. Felinoid

Volleyball tonight! :banana: Too bad I'm the only good player on the team. :rolleyes:

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Go lemon tea. :D

And Go Felinoid of course. ;)

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Whew, so Latin wasn't as bad as I expected it would be. :hippy:

And no more classes for the week! Yay!

Though I already have assignments that need to be done... :eek:

17. chevalier

Media:
    Yeah, Latin isn't bad. I do like the language.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    @ Uytyyn; Yoga, art and Spanish Nothing that actually gets me anywhere, but.. it passes the time.

I am getting this strange urge to get my old Latin books out...

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    To quote a great movie:

'Call me when you have no class.'

20. chevalier

Media:
    Oh dear. They don't have my x-ray or whatever they are lacking and I have to show up at 10 am there and there's no guarantee that the doctor won't be operating at the moment. I'll be lucky to get back home by noon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.