1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #41

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Another day of perfect boredom at work. I should do a course or something...

3. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I just spend my day at work on SP, it passes the time like you wouldnt believe, time flies when yer avin fun!

Need to find some sort of contingency plan for saturday night, Im goin out with work mates on a drinking session and Im pretty sure Im goin to get drunk and start a fight with one of them... maybe I should just not go, but then thats what they expect, mwahahahaaaaaa!!!

4. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

If Adam and Eve were Chinese,
    we would still be in paradise because
    they would have ignored the apple and ate the snake

5. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Just arrived home from work, grabbed a beer, and had this sudden urge to scream... wazzzuuuup!

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Colthrun:
    Do it a couple hundred times and the urge will go away forever. Trust me. :grin:

7. Arabwel

Media:
    screaming is good.

and so is bashing things in with a sword.

8. Felinoid

:wail: Why must I inadvertently find every piece of cheese known to gaming? I mean, I may be from Wisconsin, but that's not the kind of cheese we're famous for! :sosad:

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Dealing with Financial Aid at university is a pain. :bang: Maybe I should go in with a couple of fireballs and see what happens.

Oh well. I need some :beer:

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Whoa, the transformation's continue. Nice avatar you got there Laiwethel. I am definitely going to have to early renew to see what else is available.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    bashing things with swords is great stress relief.

Now, wish I had more alchohol....

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm not sure that alcohol and swords are a great mix.

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

:) Thanks JSBB. I'm happy with the matron mother. I think she has character.

14. Felinoid

I've got a couple of 'former' coatracks that can attest to that. :lol: :o

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You attacked your coat racks with a sword while you were drinking? Dude, I thought I had problems... :shake:

16. Felinoid

Hey, it's a wooden sword, and I just wanted to practice a little. In retrospect, I should have realized it might damage the wooden coatrack, but how the heck was I supposed to know it was strong enough to put a dent in the metal one?!? (When I put my coats back on it, it bent ~100 degrees and then the coats fell off. :cry: )

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've seen a sword bend on a tree, in turn. ;)

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Hmm... there might be some kind of deep, mystic Oriental wisdom in that, chev! :shake:

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I've seen a golf club bend on a tree.

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I've seen a tree bend on its own. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.