1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My Chemical Romance are actually quite good to listen to

2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Aah, thanks for clearing that up Magpie. :)

Yes, mutating is fun. Anyone remember the crysalis Kerrigan was in in Starcraft, well I have a snug little crysalis of my own now (and an internet connection of course). I seem to be in some sort of slime atm, haven't spotted a tail yet, but I think I might be growing wings, So Tal, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take that new portrait of yours.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

yerg, mosquitoes are EVERYWHERE here in the Philippines. I think my blood is a favorite vintage of theirs as well :mad:

afaik only the females bite (for the babies). but i kill them all anyway :)

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Uytuun, it seems you've levelled up in Dragon Disciple from all that studying. ;)

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Maths is evil! EVIL I tell ye! It's the heathen gods that plagued us with this abomination! To arm! We must burn all maths book!

I.e I fail my maths.... Arrrgh

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ofelix, i feel your pain!

can anyone recommend a (for lack of a better word) powerful movie that I could see, one with a happy ending? :D

I saw The Butterfly Effect 4 days ago and it's still depressing me! I don't feel too bad at sad endings, but those bittersweet ones especially concerning girls, are the worst :eek: last time this happened to me was after finishing Hobb's Farseer trilogy..

can anyone recommend any? I gotta get this stuff outta my head :|

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Aaaaa! Tal is a ****ing dragon now! :eek:

I leave for less than 12 hours and *HE* gets transformed into a dragon?

/me shakes his hand towards the heavens

Where's *MY* pair of wings?!?!? :rolling:

8. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Ofelix: you've got a point there - the pythagoreans of Ancient Greece did adopt the pentagram as their symbol, tatooing it on the palms of their hands to signify membership. So, it could be argued that the very people who invented maths (at least as the modern world knows it) were indeed in league with Satan. Add to that the power struggle that happened when someone discovered the square root of 2 (being irrational, it can't be expressed as a fraction, which went against the belief in the groups originally that all numbers could be expressed as fractions), in which people died for no real reason, and you could well be right.
    :pope: Maths is evil I say! Burn the number-loving witches and their satanically dull textbooks! :evil:

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Hey hey hey! Math has many good uses. It's required for just about every science there is. :geezer:

Some people take it too far, though. Math for it's own sake is the bane of sane people everywhere.

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Argh!!! I am so mad I could one punch a Balrog. Stupid landlord, stupid moving, stupid of all stupid and more stupid stuff. ARGH!!!!!!!!!

:flaming: :flaming: :grr: :flaming: :grr: :flaming: :flaming:

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i hate incompetence. friggin stupid underlings..

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

We spent four hours this afternoon with no electricity. Kinda boring...

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I never noticed before. Tal really is a f***ing dragon. :eek:

In case any were wondering, my anger for my landlord was due to her not allowing me to take my sattelite with me when I leave because it is attatched to the place. And she said if I did take it, I would be criminaly charged. At times like this, I wish there was a smilie for fingering someone, because that sums up my emotions in this case.

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Err, who paid for it? If you did, wouldn't it make the sattelite your personal property?

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

One would think so, but apparently I gave it up when I attatched it to her property. And she won't even consider paying me for it.

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Ummm, that doesn't sound right. Is there a legal service you could call? Dunno how it works there, but here there's a referral list of attorneys that will give discount (or sometimes free) consultations...

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That doesn't seem right. Don't you have any lawyer friends that could check into your situation so you could force the harpy landlady to be reasonable?

18. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Did you keep any reciept's for your satelite dish. If you did then even if you did attatch it to her property then it's still your's. The only things that you wouldn't be able to take should be listed on your lease agreement, that's not a permanent fixture. I'd advise taking the satelite dish and when SHE goes to press charges just present them with a reciept saying that you bought the satelite on such day for x dollars and she'll be forced to drop the charges OR buy it from you for whatever you want to sell it to her for.

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Marcus is getting his first two teeth! :roll:

Bummer about the satellite dish, Jag. I'd get some quick legal advice from an actual lawyer before giving up, if I were you. And if nothing else, there's always the cover of darkness, some black clothing, and a long ladder...

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

1 day before the test.. definitely going to have to start studying now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.