1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I'm so not pure that my company doesn't even allow me to soil any purity tests online with my presence...

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Damn! I got a letter for school with a negative study advise! Just because they made a mistake in there administration so one of my marks is recorded incorrecrtly :@.

Need coffee...

3. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

*hands sleepless a large latte*

Very cold today, bored again, boss not in office, takin time to post babbles...

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Now that I'm back home in Canada, I'm wishing I were back in Greece.

It was such an incredible experience, and I wish it hadn't ended. The people, the colours and the flavours of the country all made a huge impression on me, and now I want to go back. It's almost like a second home.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hrmph, another post reminding me how I missed Greece in my last Euro trip :( next time I guess..

6. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I need to travel soon. I'm getting wanderlust.

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, I was to Greece five years ago and I still would like to go back some time.

8. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Little by little, one travels far :D
    Edit: My fave Quote

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow - We learn a thing each day! Today I learn that in bg2 traps are VERY potent.

I wish I could visit another country. So far the farest place I've been is Yukon/Alaska :( I want to see the old continent

10. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I don't know if anyone cares, but I measured 85% pure, so Enagonios is still the most corrupt SPer. At least for now...

So, can anyone rise to the challenge and match such (relative) depravity? :shake: ;) :p

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I want to go to a foriegn country. I have always wanted to visit Paris, and London, and Madrid, and Rome, and ... I need money. :(

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Play lottery. At least that way there's always some (slim) hope of a huge amount of money coming your way.

13. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Alternatively, marry a rich old widow with a dicky ticker and buy her bungee jumping lessons. The only danger is that she might start to enjoy them. :D

*watches my avatar try to outstare Lynadin.*
    ...Uncanny. :whoa:

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Does your avatar have eyes? I'm not quite sure...

Also, welcome back Tal! Did you have a good vacation?

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Is there such a thing as a bad vacation? :shake: It was great, but catching up took me 2 whole days. *ugh*

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm... ropecaon calls, oi wil l disappear tomorrow....

And I refuse to tell my score with that test :p

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Ara: Because it was higher than you would have liked, of course. :p

Men are hopeless. Just what guy will even think about lifting his big bum up when a woman enters the room? Heck, probably all or almost all would keep sitting even if she walked over and started talking.

Or shopping bags. Freaking disco freaks subculture guys in freaking jumpsuits walking before (horror already!) their women, the latter carrying full shopping bags. Wonder if the studs would at least keep the door open... not bloody likely, but maybe there's still some hope.

The comments they let out would get them shot in a decent society. Or slapped. Yeah, most of the modern "compliments" deserve a slap across the kisser. Just shoot them already.

On second thought, women aren't probably much better. After all, someone's taking those comments with a happy face, isn't he? Or letting those hands come and stay. Not to mention flaunting stuff around. I remember that wonderfully cynical phrase, "A lady is one that does not show her underwear unintentionally." Of course, I don't probably need to announce my reservations about intentional display. Here's freaking news: whatever you show will be looked on. After all, that's what they want when they show. You show for it be looked on or there's no freaking logic in it. I will gladly agree that there's a difference between looking and staring but come on, who's really into such subtle distinctions nowadays? Especially between those who are into showing. :rolleyes:

Wonder if men are ever going to start respecting women again and if women are ever going to start respecting themselves again. Looks like ladies and gentlemen has become a polite address nowadays. Either this or the name of an extinct species. Right... The dragons probably ate the princesses right before pounding each other into nonexistence with the knights.

Just give me some alcohol. Before I start ranting on dating customs. Too late! I've already started. Non-exclusive dating, my foot. What the hell is non-exclusive dating? How can one even think about kissing another when it's already come to kissing with a person? Even Catholics do that nowadays. And they think they're oh so moral and virginal. Yeah. My foot. :bs: I've actually been asked what's wrong with an extra-marital affair if there's no sex in it. Not to mention Catholics and other Christians thinking it's OK to have multiple such affairs and even teaching their children it's healthy. Someone's going to judge such things and I'm not that someone, so I don't care, but I pity the kids. Oh well...

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow... just wow, this guy's crazy! It's just plain mad.

edit: Some big typos

[ July 21, 2005, 02:51: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@chev:
    How could you have an extra-marital affair without sex? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.