1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Me bored too, Huummm I am having all sort of weirdness in my game both in Icewind dale 2 and Hotu... (I posted some topics in the right forum)

Huum, I like chicken, yeah sure I do,

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

(a la Jaguar) As we rejoin our heroes...

Chev's diabolical plot is thwarted by the sudden return of the Sorcerer. Taluntain has once again made the kingdom of Sorcerer's Place safe for all who wish to surf within its boundaries. At least, for now... :mommy: :shake:

Tune in next time for more gripping drama (and other stuff of legends) in the greatest place on the net! :grin:

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Felinoid--- Ah! so no more diabolical plot for now? But who's going to be the next super vilain if Chevalier is under control? The overwhelming typos of Ara? The geezing power of both Nakia and Splunge? We can't do anything but speculate.

[ July 19, 2005, 05:04: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hey, you ruined the plot line. Chev was about to be revealed as none other then Tal himself, incognito, lulling the devious BTA in a false sense of security.

And now you blew the whole thing and BTA can run rampant again, having never been caught. Good job...

:D

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Crap, have a whole SLEW of hard tests next week.

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Ofelix:
    Oh, I'm sure Chevalier will come up with something else. Let's see ... what's coming up next week ... Oh no, not the site update! You monster! :shake:

@Jaguar:
    Sorry. :o Your post inspired me, and I felt the need to express it. I'm sure you can figure out a way to recover, though. :thumb:

On a random babbling note, I had a BHP for dinner. That's bacon, ham, and pork. Not quite as good as I imagined, but it's been a dream of mine for years. :D Very filling.

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

@Enagonios: Youy should have asked that ******* to demonstrate. You get to fire the gun and he be the one that gets shot three times...

BTW, I suck with diabolica plots except when I'm the DM in my campaigns...

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

definitely felt like doin that, I can tell you :/

off to class again, I think we get the results of our econometrics test today. great, and we get 2 more next week? :/ anyway, hope i passed. later all.

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the well wishes.
    Mom had cataract surgery today, and I was the "responsible party" :evil: Not that she had any problem with the drugs, she wasn't even loopy.

10. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

How is she? My grandmother had one a few years ago and she's fine.

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, she's got one eye with a corrective intraocular lens and one eye that's srill myopic, so she's got distorted vision. Other than that, she's fine, and she's going to get fitted for a single contact lens to compensate for the distortion until she gets the second surgery done.

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    500mg in few hours? Bah.

try being about that caffeinated already, and then ataking 1500 mg in a single dose... followed by cioca-cola.

THAT was bad.

just ask Harkle :D

*sends good vibes to Stefanina's mom*

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I think its started to affect your mind aswell as you hand-eye co-ordination...

*takes coffee and coke from ara*

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *takes back her liquid drugs*

Yoou don't want to see me undercaffeinated... trust me.

15. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Yeh I know the feeling...

*downs his :coffee: starring blankly at the empty cup*

Tis a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt...over so small a thing...such a little thing...

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Go, Lance, go! What a magnificent, dramatic race this year's Tour is turing out to be. Nobody is giving him any gifts - good thing he's never asked for any.

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

...8 coffees later, still no joy at work...

On a lighter note, I've just been sent an email with a picture of a flat worm infested brain, Im going to go and be sick now...

18. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I was just called racist for saying I don't like rap or hip-hop music. Unbelievable! Thats the 3rd time getting that title in 5 years!

The other times were for asking for a black (or was it white?) coffee in Leeds (England) and for being thrown out of a Filipino cafe for being white (Belfast not Manilla)!

19. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Mmm... This page makes me feel like another cup of tea :coffee2:

...or did until I go to Slayer's post. Ugh.

Maybe some spaghetti bolognese. :D

In other news, Rhetorical Question has an identity crisis and allows one personality to gain greater sway over the various others, assume control of his account and manifest an avatar. And a nice bit of Latin, too. Pretty.

The ego sits back and watches this new turn of events with interest.

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

is that you way of telling us that you've acquired an avatar and changed your name? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.