1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Woohoo! I was gonna order The Masterplan by Oasis for £8 from amazon, when I saw it in MVC for £2!! Sweet!!

I write far too much for everything. The English essay I am supposed to be copying up into neat is 18 sides of a4, and isn't even finished! Most people max out at about 10! Damn!!

I am a Ftr4/Pal3/Rog1/Brd1.

Hmmmmm...my fingers are cold. Women are great, I wish I hadn't given them up.

Sir Yerril aimlessly swings around his Greatsword of Wasted Potential and dreams about women

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ack! While I was at my friends I forgot to check something... Hang on - I have it written here.

Don't you hate it when your memory plays tricks on you? I'm sure they've rearranged the place again :nono:
    It is really annoying when they do that. And people wonder why I listen to loud music :rolleyes:

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I hate it too.

4. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] A bit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I hate new year :evil:

But i have to make this post since it means i get a new gem :eek:

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Spammer. Just kidding. Atleast you had something to say. Went to the cinema with bestfriend. Watched Reign of Fire. Very cool. Some stupid people coming over tomorrow. Atleast I can go to my friends place. YAY.

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Heheh, I went sleep (ekhmm hmm hmm shall we say) in old year and woke up (ekhmm hmmm hmm) in the new one. And it was better by far :D

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have to do a damn essay tonight. I have done over half of it but I tihnk i'll sneak it onto one of my many floppsies and do it on my laptop while I'm away at the weekend.

When I get back to school I think I'll do a special "Congratulations and Comiserations" Weirdo News - there hasn't been one in a while :grin:

It's a little news thingy I do for my Friends :thumb: The offical members of the oddsquad - though Allymass doesn't get it :hmm: Sambolinos, TeenyS and Frosty get it along with Lettuce.

In this weeks issue! 101 ways to kill a penguin, the BG memorial, mods and odds, SIMple, the strange-files, Review of BW2, preview of Daxia, message board and the ever classical Gossip. Of course, slightly spread into the next issue as well.

Inevitably followed by Samot says and the Bexoid News. From adoring fans ( :lol: yeah right...)

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

8people - Lettuce?? You have someone at your school with the nickname lettuce? are they green? or is not a nickname but there real name??

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Well I accidently called her that one day - I have no idea why though - I think I was out a bit :xx:

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yay - new gem. I'm so happy, yet so guilt-ridden that I would donate plenty of money to SP - if I had a credit card. :(

12. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I thought i had a gem once, then i found out it was a squirrel called gary. It's alright, i shot gary and now use him as a cheap alternative to a shoe polishing cloth.

13. Mortensen Banned

Well I'm sat here eating cheesy pasta at 9am, bored, waiting till 10am to go pick Jack up from my mums. He slept over last night. Very interestng life I lead eh? ;)

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Yep, you do. Reign of Fire was COOL. Very cool. What else? Aragorn/Boromir slash RULES and should be the MUST-BE-WRITTEN pairing of every LotR slasher out there. Not Aragorn/Legolas, what is like the MS plague.

Eze takes out her laptop and starts typing a slash fic

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I saw TTT, yay!
    My compuer is driving me to insanity so I have decided to get off before I say something stupid

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Lucky you. We are going to see it in 5 days. YAY.

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I've been working all day, and I've started to talk to myself - even more than usual! It's weird, like I'm showing off to someone who isn't even there... :eek: This is why I hate being cooped up in a house for more than a few hours...

Back to school on monday. :( I thought I had that day off, too. Guess not, more work to squeeze into tomorrow! Yay! :D

TV sucks.

My good friend was dumped by her evil boyfriend, which is good because he is evil, but bad because now she is gonna get depressed or go crazy. It's like staring into a living mirror! :D

I need to say "dude" even more than I do now.

Avoiding work...think of stuff to say...

Dude!

French is boring. German is boring. English is boring. I think I will give up languages, do photography instead, dude.

My feet are cold, and I still miss women.

I guess that's all, dammit. :(

Yerril draws his Greatsword of Wasted Potential, and copies Eze's every move.

18. Eze Gems: 24/31

Why you miss women?

Eze whacks Yerril

Life sucks. Visit drowtales.com for the best Drow manga EVER.

I got a new gem. YAY.

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Woops i read that wrong first time, i thought you were going to take up something else p-ography lol.

I saw Harry Potter today, first harry potter thing i seen/read/enjoyed. I spent a lot of my time last year having a go at Harry Potter for no apparent reason than i was bored and couldn't be arsed to read the books. The only thing that majorly pissed me off was that wimpy old basilisk, i mean come on that was not a basilisk! Basilisk were lizards but not just huge snakes, i hate it when people screw around with mythology :(

20. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Reign of fire?
    /me shudders...

My opinion is going down of Eze after she confessed her love of it :S. I felt really ripped off after I watched it. All the time I was watching it I could have done something much more productive. Now Dog Soldiers, thats a great film. And Sean Pertwee continues his tradition of his charactter gets blown up :grin:

Eze if you're getting NWN wanna play online? And no trying to introduce same sex relationships in it, we'll be there for the loot, the fame, the loot and the loot. Oh and the fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.