1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

After three years of indecision, it has finally become apparent that I am better at French than German. I knew one of them would recede eventually...

I would also like to say that I am the luckiest man alive! I am fortunate enough to be with the sweetest, most sensitive, considerate, and beautiful young lady that has ever graced the earth!! :love: :love:

Feels like knocking on heaven's door... :p

2. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Hear ye Hear ye

Apeman graduated today after 8 years of advanced school receiving his second diploma. :)

Now heading on for another 4 years of school, oh all the learning is making my head spin :spin:

Hear ye Hear ye

Edit: Party time (and I forgot to type an R in one of the hear ye's :rolleyes: )

[ January 28, 2003, 19:36: Message edited by: Apeman ]

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Congrats. My social life is non-existant and school SUCKS. Oh, whatever. I think I could become a hermit. But wait. They always have to be wiise and stuff. And I don't think, that hermites are supposed to drool over attractive humans from LOTR. Won the 3rd place in a school poetry contest thing. My best friend was the winner. YAY for her. YAY for me.

Eze continues banging her head against a wall, cause of Éomer pics and frustration

Blaah.

EDIT:Fixed grammar and the mark thingy on E

[ January 28, 2003, 20:07: Message edited by: Eze ]

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Noooooo! School tomorrow! :wail:

Eze, the game in in the Roleplay Corner, its called Pathwanderer

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Darn, today i have school from 13:00 till 21:00 (thats GMT +01:00)

Stupid Hitler´s henchmen :mad:

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

And they say all the ex-nazies went to brazil... They're all teaching right here in the Netherlands ;)

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I wouldnt really say "ex" nazis

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

Aikanaro: And SO?

School sucks. Deira somehow managed to plant an idea of a LotR vamp-fic into my head. But she drew a very silly stick person thingy of the one and only Horsemaster on my diary thinger.(The school one)

9. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

/me 's bored.
    BTW anyone bought Kurt Cobain's diary?is it worth buying?

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] That one's too easy.

1. No, I heard it ends rather abruptly.
    2. No, but I hear the ending's a killer.
    3. No, I heard the main character dies.

And many, many other possible answers. :shake:

11. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

:lol:

Very funny Tal.
    And congrats on passing 6000 posts. :thumb:

12. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

You guys are doing very well on the trivial pusuit game. As of last count, there have been 20 correctly answered questions. We're up to twenty dollars!
    Still have a couple more days left.!

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] SO Eze, someone should care! grr

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Aikanaro:But I have no crappy idea, what the heck you want me to do.

Taluntain:Congrats on passing 6005 posts.

Heh. Love sucks.

15. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Heh, congrats Tal. :thumb:

A constant urge to lay down and fall asleep, is that a bad thing? Especially after I've slept over 12 hours? :)

16. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Yeehaaw!!
    Guess who just severly upgraded his computer... :D :cool:

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] People are gonna get bored with this - but I am going to whine yet again.

I am just fed up. (again) I have to put this somewhere, I can't write it down or talk, so I have to put it here.

It seems I am not the only one depressed recently - in my class both Anna and Stumpy are down, and most of the class are acting strangely. One of my friends doesn't seem able to comprehend that when I'm down I don't want to joke around and be silly and be insulted, another is moving away and I probably will never see them again, another I can't talk to and another is getting me down because of a rather silly reason - he used to play on a MUD and has loads of friends on there, he has stopped going on and they keep begging for me to get him on, I have tried and tried but still he doesn't come on - he doesn't even care, people he has been friends with for years he has just abandoned. I have been his friend for what seems forever and am wondering when he is going to get rid of me, he doesn't really talk to me any more and I'm wondering if he didn't come with me on my birthday because he doesn't like me any more. I just feel stuck in the middle, my clan is fighting with one of my best friends, my friends don't get along with each other, People ask me for help and on the rare occasion advice on things, I try and help and usually do but then there is no-one to help me or try and understand what I've been through. I keep getting the blame for things I haven't done when I'm at home and because I can't go out I get stuck here, I hate taking medication that doesn't even work so I just sit here and my joints are painful. I keep getting punished at school because I can't always remember what day or week it is, they *know* I have problems and I sometimes get extra time to do things but mostly I get told off and am made to feel bad. I really miss my dad, he hasn't called me and I haven't seen him since my 13th birthday, I am really worried, I don't even know if he remembers me of not if I am just a number in his book that is no longer important. I am getting bored with everything, I'm paranoid and I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing I do seems right and everyone is better than me, I am violent and swear all the time, I'm fat and stupid and am too lazy too do anything, I'm just pathetic and writing this proves it. Sometimes I wish I could just walk away from everything but when I try it follows me and looks over my shoulder whispering, People think I'm mad because I keep hearing and seeing things.

18. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Contact lenses and allergies do not mix. Same with many other things: hawks and small rodents, dogs and cats, cats and water....

*I want to die
    I want to die
    How do all these idiots muster up the brain power to keep their hearts pumping?
    I want to die*

Oh my God!! Everyone can read my (above) thoughts!! NOOO! Delete, delete, delete, delete!!!! AAHHH!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!! NOOOOOOOOooooooo.......

[edit]
    I love Savage Garden too!
    [end edit]

How do you do the accents and other things like that on letters, anyway? :confused:

[ January 30, 2003, 23:00: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    8people, I wish I could offer you more than sympathy, but plenty of that is heading your way.

What you wrote does NOT show that you're pathetic, it shows that you're aware of what's going on inside you and around you and you're not afraid to express it. No, you can't run away from life but a good understanding of what you're facing will help you get through.

Again, sympathy. And there's no need to apologize for venting.

20. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

8people, are you taking an SSRI or an MOI?

Those are both fairly wicked on the body. Joints included. Swimming is, quite nearly, the only thing that you can keep up.

Other than that, the only thing I can tell you is hang in there. Anyone who tells you that the 'teens and high school were easy, was obviously a sheltered child.

It gets better. It gets different; but it also gets better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.