1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, I'm still single. Just to update you on that. Now that Yerril's fallen to temptation, I don't know how much longer I can hold on....
    I got a call from my attorney today. I get to go through yet another round of mediation, and that probably won't get scheduled until late Feb. Hopefully, they said. I was promised a hearing in January, and now I get mediation in (hopefully) February. I'm starting to lose my general genial nature! Urgh!

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm... slept late, Had weird dreams, realized that swords are COLD in the morning...

Life is great... If only I could have some more books... and sharp objects...

(The insane sharp objets liking loony freak)

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] To the Roleplay Corner!

Well, go on...

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @Dragonjewel

Single? But I thought we.. nevermind :D

[ January 26, 2003, 14:16: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

5. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

@ Arabwel.

What were you doing with your sword to find out that it's cold early in the morning?

:eek:

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yay. Me is back. Saw TTT the third time. It rocks. Have written 117 pages of certain story. YAY. Craig Parker is kinda cute. :)

7. Arabwel

Media:
    SHura: Seeing as I sleep with my sword next to my bed, I stepped on it. I need to learn to place it more properly...
    ¨
    Perhaps sleeping WITH my sword would be better? At least it would stay warm....

And to all those who are about to say somethingpseudo-cunning: Get your mind out of the gutter, no matter how comgy it is :p

(Tired.... Slept most of the day away....)

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Learning German blows. :(

Not being single rocks! :)

Procrastinating blows. :(

Swords rock! :)

Futurama rules all!! :) :)

9. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Stepped on your sword?

Don't leave it lying around... It'll get damaged more easily. Hang it on a wall! ;)

10. Arabwel

Media:
    It was not just "Lying around", it was carefully laid on a blanket....

AAARGGHHH!!!

Do not expect to see me today. I was banned from the computer, for no reason on MY befaviour... "Communal Punishment", anyone? Someone else can't haul their arse off the bed when they should, and I suffer!

/me makes a note to glare at said people very, very evilly all day

See you guys tomorrow.. Perhaps ölater today, If i can sneal on, but probably tomorrow...

(A very, VERY, pissed off sword lady)

11. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

AAAGGGHHH!!!

Not much of my TZSHOP update done, and i have writed 300+ lines of descriptions.

I need those descriptions and item suggestions!!!

12. Eze Gems: 24/31

I love Savage Garden. French blows. Must do homework. Blaa. Must type s***h story to comp, so Ara could read it.

Eze bangs her head against a wall

I am pathetic.

13. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Any of you tired? I'm tired. Futurama is the best show ever, but the producers at Fox don't like it.

14. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm tied between Futurama and South Park. If only there was more of Zoidberg.

15. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Best Show ever?

I'd have to go with Space: Above and Beyond.

Realistic Science Fiction galore! ;) (None of that StarTrek "We're Utopia" crap, even though the Dominion war changed that)

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :love: :love: :love: Savage Garden Rules! :love: :love: :love:

As does the now solo Darren Hayes, Daniel Bedingfield and Eminem :love:

:hippy: Random rocks dudes

17. Arabwel

Media:
  18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Sure no one wants to join my game? Don't tell me I have to go to that bloody RDINN recruiting...

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

What game?

Must get pics out my head... BONK BONK BONK

Help needed.

Eze bangs her head against a wall to get all the scenes from the TT movie with Eomer outta her head

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My DSL is up again - after 8 days of bugging including way too many hours of phonecalling the tech support of both my ISP and my net operator. It was like that: My ISP wasn't allowed to offer both DSL with up to 1,5 MBit in combination with a flatrate. So they asked the net operator to measure the speeds of all customers; everyone above a certain speed was considered DSL-1500 ... and blocked.

Now I had just the standard issue DSL, a fast one though. I, however, got blocked anyway, perhaps because of a lucky (or unlucky) speed peak - without beeing informed first of course.
    As a result of all that I was listed with the wrong speed in the server. Today a techie from my net operator came around to check everything.
    I felt a relief when I saw him suffering what I suffered the whole week: my ISPs tech support. :evil: Even better, he eventually made my ISP correct the mess they caused. I'm online again :roll:

Conclusion: My net operator and his tech support :love: rocks :love: (they have always been very helpful and reliable in helping me), it's just that my @##*+~?%$ ISP :flaming: sucks :flaming: :shake:

[ January 28, 2003, 14:46: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.