1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Heh, it's taken me nearly 4 months just to read book 1 of 6. Maybe that's because i can't get round to starting 'the ring goes south'.

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I claimed that I could read LotR in 9 hours. If that lowers your respect for me, then fine. It's not like I care.

Going to see TTT again in 2 hours. YAY.

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    heck why should read a book that fast, Tolkien work was probably meant to be enjoyed not reading 1 page a minute, but hey thats my opinion

4. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I read the first two books in a span of of about a month, and then just...stopped. I have "The Return of the King" I just haven't gotten the energy to read it yet. I keep having this feeling deep in my bones that it's not going to be that happy ending that I want it to be. I can't stand disappointment.

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Why is it that whenever you give something up, you just want it more?

And when you have lost something, you only appreciate it more?

And when you least expect things to happen, they happen?

And when you give up on an impossible goal, it becomes possible?

And what is it that women find attractive about men?

6. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Yerril, you scare me! :mommy:

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

Hey, it's not like I read LotR like that all the time. No. That book is my connection to the world. Saw the movie again. Wonderful. Well, most of it. As I said somewhere else, those who can't understand it, are too small or too shallow. Morons. Some people cut themselves, some smoke, some drink, but I read and watch LotR. It's better than killing puppies or something like that. And that's the reason, why I write slash. My way of expressing my dark thoughts. I like the way it is and that's all, what matters. If you don't, I don't give a bloody damn about it.

Gee, should have written that in AoDA or what.

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I actually managed to finish all three projects! Now I'm so releived, but I still have another one for Tuesday.

9. Eze Gems: 24/31

Congrats, reep.

SLASH warning
    *for squicky people*
    46 pages of Boromir/Eomer slash. Must finish it. Fast. Fast. Lol.

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31

Wow! I scared someone!

Dammit, I hate the way that no-one is in for a serious relationship when aged 16. Flings suck. :cry: Perhaps I should just go around asking every single girl out :p

The law of averages state that ... I will fail... :D :D :bigeyes:

Yerril strives desperately not to fall into 2003's first pit of depression

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Wow ez, I really wanna see your mother face when see discovers all those LOTR gaystories :D

12. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Sir Yerril maybe if you just accepted that serious relationships are so last week you may get laid, lighten up is the buzz word.

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31

Yerril lightens up, and a horde of screaming women jump through his window, eager to get laid

:eek: :aaa: :shake:

14. Mortensen Banned

I had no idea Eze was so young! :eek:
    Actually I was quite surprised to find out how old most people on SP are , you all seem alot older than you actually are when posting. Not sure whether that's a compliment or not :lol:

15. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Hmmmm......maybe I should lighten up too!!!

Apeman lightens up but no screaming woman jump through his window????!!

Hey what's going on here :confused: :(

[ January 17, 2003, 23:20: Message edited by: Apeman ]

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

I hope, that she never discovers them.

[ January 17, 2003, 23:59: Message edited by: Eze ]

17. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Parents have ways Eze, be warned. Now that I'm a parent too I have got limited ESP concerning things to do with Jack :lol:

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    :wail: Definitely NOT a compliment for those of us who selected answers from the bottom of the list... ;)

19. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yerril, there are girls your age that are looking for long term relationships.

I can't really give you any set equation, but I can give you a couple constants to factor out.

Rich chicks and ones that you never see without makeup.

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    mmmm... cappucino, Girl Scout cookies, and Cherry Garcia... THAT should fortify us for an evening with Yaga Shura!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.