1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Tarol'azh, you set me a challenge! :roll: So whence comes the line "Thank you for killing that, though - tiny minds with stunted dreams, pathetic!"

As a bonus, what was Gossamer's one verbal line?

This game could be fun! Maybe we should start a new thread for it. I'm looking forward to hearing some of the gems from your collection. :)

Rally

[ January 14, 2003, 03:45: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My friends have fallen. To the charms of the damned elf guy. CRAP. That means Orlando Bloom. Why they love him? He isn't anything special. Just another British actor.

I have written 31 pages of Boromir/Eomer slash. They rule. I rule. Slash rules.

Eze

(The one and only Slasher)

I'll change my PDN. Right now.

Eze bangs her head against a wall in frustration

Eze knows, why she can't write femslash and why Vermilllion can't think about guys

3. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] Mmmm...noodles n cheese ;)

4. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

"Mmmm...noodles n cheese"
    Now THAT is what I call spamming!

Oh, and Eze, 31 pages of Boromir/Eomer slash??? :eek:

5. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I'm thinking Mortensen put that post there not as spam but an attempt to vent fully her anger at Orlando Bloom being slagged off, unfortunately, she's a bit like Homer Simpson at times and was eating noodles and cheese at the time ;) :lol:
    If you think I'm being offensive, she does honestly think of food a lot of the time, and go and watch the Simpsons with the Cult, and look out for the bit with the bird ;)

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Yep, Frostmage. Actually 32. Written from Friday to Tuesday. I have never written that fast. Never. And I have never written that much of a LotR fic.

2 days until TTT rewatch in cinema. ALL ALONE. Oh goodness.

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I've had an insulting two days!

Here are the insults I have given out in the last 48 hours (all to my friends :evil: )-
    - The finger (3 times to the same person)
    - "I hate you!"
    - "You're a fat sack of crap!"
    - "I won't ask you, you're just a girl"
    - "You ever noticed that you are a complete b***h?"
    - "I hate everything, except me, and you, and you. Oh wait, no, I DO hate you."
    - "MORON"
    - "You ugly little goblinoid worm"
    - "I've told you a thousand times NOT to do that in school. Save it for home, you randy individual"
    - "I bought you a red lamp and a ticket to Amsterdam. I'm confident you can make a LOT of money over there."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: What has come over me?

8. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    [​IMG] Yerril, I think we're starting to rub off on you! :D

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Sir Yerril, are these people still your friends? Aw who am I kidding, compared to me, you would take a bullet for your friends!

10. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Rallymama: Happy 20th Anniversary of your 19th Birthday!

;) :D :roll: :thumb: :bigeyes: :xx: :1eye: :wave:

11. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] Yes I was indeed eating noodles and cheese, I was hoping to spark off a long intellectual debate about noodles with various side dishes or toppings. Also the pros and cons of cheese as a food for brainy people.

12. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I didn't say they were readily accessible, Rally. So, since it might take a while to dig through the veritable garbage dump in my head, I won't be able to answer you for a while.

As for the thread, I thought 'Battle of the Quotes: Rallymama vs. Tarol'azh' might attract some attention.

p.s. if either of those qoutes are ANY OLDER than 14 years, forget it.

p.p.s Heh, just found out now that I'm talking to a 39-ish year old mom. Go figure!

[ January 14, 2003, 23:32: Message edited by: Tarol'azh ]

13. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Happy birthday rallymama! :)

Man it's scary! Last week I missed a class because I was ill. Today the teacher came to me and said I missed you last week, because of the remarks! and after he walked on again, the girl sitting next to me says: "Last week I asked him a question after class and he said 'what a shame that smart guy wasn't in class!'" :eek: I don't know what's the problem I don't even prepare for the classes! ah well. :confused:

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Thanx for all the good birthday wishes, everyone! :) :) :)

15. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Ezellohar, what really gets me is you are twelve years old, and you're writing/enjoying male homosexual stories.

I'm not really insulting, and yes, I do believe pre-menstrual girls are sexual creatures like everything else in the entire animal kingdom.

But, there's something that just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe I just don't understand the situation, and all the pressures that you are subject to...

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Yes, I am. BTW, my menstrual cycle started some 1 and 1/2 years ago. If you don't like, that I like them, your problem. At least I don't write about girls. I am not subject to any pressures.(Actually, WHAT pressures? I write slash, cause I want, not that somebody tells me.) Writing slash and other stuff is a thing I enjoy.

[ January 15, 2003, 13:45: Message edited by: Eze, the Slasher ]

17. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Hmmmm.

Eze, where can I read some of your stories? Do you have a webpage?

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Eze, if you were my daughter I'd be concerned about your slash habit and try to figure out what you find so appealing about it, and re-direct you into other pursuits. But you're NOT my daughter, so it's none of my business. Have fun, slash away.

Could I make one request, though? Since I'm willing to respect your right to participate in slash, could you respect my preference to stay away from it? By now we're all well aware of your hobby and can probably guess what kind of sidetrack your mind runs to on certain topics or posts. It really isn't necessary to mention slash in almost every post you make. I'd rather not skip your posts, because you do frequently have interesting, non-slash things to say.

Thanks in advance.

19. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

And here I was all this time thinking Eze just liked slashing weapons. :whoa:

Funny that they call it slash. I think pierce is much more appropriate :grin:

20. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@Uytuun:

Heh, if you and Yerril get up to frottage, that's you own business. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.