1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just what the topic says... Almost anything goes, as long as it's not spam or one-word replies.

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    First reply! I knew I would eventually get it. Two Towers is the best movie ever!

[ December 29, 2002, 21:42: Message edited by: reepnorp ]

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Im bored :sigh:

/me wonders if hedgehogs float in syrup

/me is bored

etc

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    You´re not bored, you´re just lazy :p

5. Eze Gems: 24/31

Life sucks and Arwen must die, so Aragorn could have Boromir and Boromir could have Aragorn. These two are the best couple EVER. Don't even try to argue with me.

Ezellohar glances at her Staff of Hatred of Everything -13 with a *****y attitude and a tendency to suck blood. Your blood.

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] You got it in one!

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Everyone knows hedgehogs float for three seconds before sinking. That actually is true - the scary thing is someone tried it.

Glares at Ezellohars' Staff and mutters quietly in the corner with her own.

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I was the last post on the old random babbling! That has to count for something!! Ohh, and then you can take your floating hedgehogs and set them on fire and have hedgehog flambe! (I'm kidding)

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] *Sigh* It´s 23.30... I should get to bed... Room of 13 m2... Outside is snow enought to reach my knees... -15 C... Gotta go to army after two weeks... Yep, I´ll sleep well tonight...

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My room is so groovy - apart from the fact you can't see the floor and everything but the heating doesn't work in there - and that is so cool. If it gets too cold - open the door - too hot, close the door.

I also think the Drow are totally cool - I mean, their language is just so much better and they are just cool in a twisted sort of way.

I also like Daniel Bedingfield as much as Savage Garden/Darren Hayes now :love: they both make such good songs.

Due to the death of BG2 I now get to play the Sims Unleashed! I have enough room! Saudy will be pleased ;)

I wish it snowed in England - I have only seen snow twice, five times including the none settling times. My mother refuses to drive in snow - I'd misss school and everything!

Has anyone had that feeling that there is something/someone nearby you are meant to help but for the life of you there is no-one there or no reason? Earlier today as I locked up I had a strange feeling I'd left someone on the doorstep, it was a weird feeling...

ooh - 1600 post... I'm a freak... :sosad: :shame:

[ December 29, 2002, 23:07: Message edited by: 8people ]

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Eze: Gandalf is the only gay one in LotR. Or at least, as far as I know. Arwen goes both ways.

8people: Drow chicks rule.

Other than that, I had a little run in with a neighborhood dog last night. It was like, 830pm and I absolutely had to start burning off some of this food I've been eating for the past week. Got caught jogging out in the middle of the street by a Great Dane. Didn't end up pulling the trigger, but I do worry about someone taking their 3 or 4 year old for a walk around the block without a stick or other means of ranged defense. Another 5 feet closure, and there'd have been some fireworks.

I think the people that own the dog (I'm just guessing here) put the dog house on their front porch, and let the dog loose at night. To keep prowlers away, or something.

I believe in proactive defense, but letting your dog maul a child that's walking with her mother/father is where I draw the line.

Some people are just stupid...

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    - Tal, acts like an Dictator playing God
    - reepnorp, lucky bastard who has already seen LOTR:TTT
    - Lazy Bonzo, bored since he be lazy
    - Morgoth, drunk idiot who gots nothing better to do than observe weirdoes
    - Ezellohar, Don´t even wanna go there (afraid of risking smash with Staff of Hatred of Everything -13 (waitamin, doesn´t that heal on strike :confused: )
    - dragonjewel13, feels cast out and likes rambling about floating burning hedgehogs
    - 8people, too much time on her hands
    - Virne, too little time on his hands
    - Ejsmith, snowtroll with phobia for dogs

Heh..... thats feels good :spin: ;)

13. Pix Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

lotr sucks. the silmarillion all the way.

14. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] What is the obsession with wanting a same sex relationship in LotR? Or indeed anything? Why does it matter so much? I read a story for just that, it's story. Not for who's going at it like bunnies with someone of the same sex. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I'm being more vocal now I'm actually back ;) And yes, Mortensen does forget to sign me out and vote in polls as me, post as me etc, etc. Dunno how many I've missed that was actually her ;)

15. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

While I do feel cast out, I don't like rambling about floating, burning hedgehogs--I like rambling about everything. It makes life interesting.

16. Pix Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i like random babling. i babble and babble on so much sometimes i forget what i was babling about at the beginning of the babling post i was replying to. what was i babling about?

17. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

An interesting thing about hedgehogs. As a defense mechanism, they ball up and protect their soft parts, stomach, from predators. But hedgehogs cannot swim, they sink. So when it rains, they unball and run for shelter. Well a predator of one species of hedgehog is a fox. When the fox approaches a hedgehog, the animal balls up for safety. The fox has developed a way to get the hedgehog to unball. Know how? He stands over the hedgehog and urinates. The hedgehog thinks its raining, unballs and wolla! The fox knocks him on his back and feasts.

[ December 30, 2002, 10:02: Message edited by: Elios ]

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Morgoth, do I need to put up a new rule saying "Don't post when you're drunk or maybe just feeling particularly stupid."?

19. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Tal, maybe you should just create a new thread titled "Random Babbling Post For Those Who Are Drunk Or Maybe Just Feeling Particularly Stupid"

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

Haha. My life is bollox. And the staff does not heal anything, sillies.

Eze whacks ejsmith for saying that Gandalf is the only one (THEY ALL ARE!!!!! Especially Aragorn and Boromir) and Arwen goes both ways

Eze whacks Arwen as well

[ December 30, 2002, 11:02: Message edited by: Ezellohar ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.