1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #38

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The last time I cleaned a fridgeout it looked like the congo, the fruit and veg were all trying to grow out of the door as the rotted away and the local insect population decided to take refuge round the back as the summer heat was a bit too much for them... fond memories I have of that fridge...

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I'm begining to hate firefox. If ever there is any hiccup in the connection (i am suffering a dial-up) it simply hangs and then clogs up the line as well. Nothing to be done but close it down.
    Opera is just better than the newest crap version of firefox.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Only problem I have with firefox is that it's quite big :rolling:

I have a little system ^_^

I'm getting so annoyed. I've been revising for hours this week and the week before that I revised for the beginning part and my mother keeps on saying I'm not revising enough. She doesn't believe I revise without her constant supervision.

She's convinced I'm throwing away my future because I'm too lazy and don't take my exams seriously. Yet she's retaking exams the same week I have a load of exams :rolleyes:

I need to find some way to make her at least *trust* me enough to stop nagging me :p

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yay, I celeaned the fridge, now it is time to fix the desk.... wheee.

I should manage to not to kill myself :D

5. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Well the last time I fixed the desk...

...ok so I didnt fix it, I kiked it really hard and didnt realise the screws on the left legs had come out, the whole damn thing fell like a stack of cards, somehow my tft was left standing and functional after the ordeal...

...two and a half hours to go before the w/e :banana:

6. Arabwel

Media:
    I am being lazy and instead of actually bothing to fix the desk, am waiting till MOnday when I can con one of mom's friends to do it.

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Ah the art of manipulation...

/me rolls a will save...

one?!? ok ok I'll do it... GEEZ!!

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:wave:

Well, I am off to London for a couple weeks.

I was looking at the website for the hotel we are staying at. Damn it looks nice compared to the dives I normally stay at in London.

I am supposed to have internet connections at my hotel room as well as the office I will be working out of so I should be able to drop by from time to time.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i hate packing

10. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Just a general notice -- Lord Keldin Depaara (that would be me) has decided to alter his name again, as many people cite my full nick and that makes me feel that I'm coming across as a little too pretentious. Therefore, I'm just shortening it down. I figure that if BOC can have a 3 letter nick, why not me?

I get to see my kids this weekend!

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Great, LSD. I mean, LKD. :shake:

Looking forward to my morning coffee I remain...

12. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Hmmmh just a few hours ago I was just thinking about saying that everytime I look at LKD's new name I think of LSD. Anyway I liked the old one better, but I guess I can deal with looking at LSD from now on. :D

Only a few hours to my graduation. I should really get some sleep. A looooong night ahead. (Well actually it's eight hours to it, but I'll have to wake up in three or so).

13. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Congrats, Morgoth! I'm waiting for preliminary results to come through, to find out if I'll be called for interview to determine my grade! Very scary ... :eek:

14. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Good morning world. /yawns

15. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Morning? Why would anyone have gone to bed yet? It's only 3am, for chrissake!

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

LMAO, Chev, I was thinking the same thing. Now whenever I read one of his posts, I'll get a flashback of memories I shouldn't have experienced in the first place...

17. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Why do I get the feeling you don't really regret those experiences? :grin:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    *snicker*

All righty, LKD.

And da,m, I overlsept by 8 hours... went to bed aqt 10, wan ted to get up at 1 am latyest... woke at 9. Yay. Go me.

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

hope it doesnt rain today :eek:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Go Double Double Frappe! I almost got a heart attack when it seemed there was no more coffee in the house a while ago. I mean, there was still some ground coffee for espresso, but what? Maybe some 8 cups worth. Wouldn't be able to survive the weekend. Thankfully, there was another jar of instant back in the cupboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.