1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #37

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Thanks sleepless and everyone else that congratulated me! :)

I want to learn salsa and ballroom dancing...

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My brain itches.

And in less than 6 hours I am getting two of my wisdom teeth torn out. oh JOY!

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Who just got a new job? I just got a new job.

Gigity Gigity Gigity ... Alright. :grin: :D :grin:

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Congrats, Jaguar. Hope you like it.

6. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

...still in shock...

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Arabwel, I had mine out. Not as bad as they say it is. Basically within a breath and a half od getting the IV in my hand, it seemed that I was being woken up to tell me that my teeth were out...

Also the pills the told me to take were not bad either...

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Jaguar - start saving for your retirement.
    Arabwel - ouch.
    Uytuun - take lots of photos.

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Most likely they will not put me under general anesthetic.

and I most likely won't be getting pain pills, either...

thankfully there's :beer:

10. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

OMG...Jag got a job...the seventh seal has been broken...run the earth has stopped rotating... :lol:

Just kidding big guy...hugs and congrats :thumb:

~sings the Beatles "Taxman"~

11. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

hmmm, wisdom teeth ripped out eh? Ive seen that happen alot this year... one of my friends even managed to forget an appointment at the dentest. sure this would be ok if it was for the time that the teeth were to be pulled, but this was when the stickes were to be removed. Well, to jump on the same boat\run in the same parade in a month or two mine will be coming out if the pain in my mouth indicates anything. Maybe i'll just let them grow... sure there's no room, but maybe they'll just dislodge one of the other teeth? Or if im lucky, maybe if i book an appointment at the last minute, one will dislodge, lauch itself into the air, and collide with my dentist? It'd be pretty funny, what with the tooth bitting back and all...

[ May 26, 2005, 08:36: Message edited by: Celesialraven ]

12. Arabwel

Media:
    My darlings gfave me no trouble whatsoever until one got a cavity, and the dentuist decided taht the best thing to do was to yank it out... AND its lower counterpart.

*whimper*

It hurrrrts.... and I have no pain killers. And the stuff she perscribed? DOes absolutely nothing for me.

I am in for HELL.

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@DHB

Hey, I worked before. Or rather, I had a job before. Okay, there was an employer that admitted to paying me when I came in. :D

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I just had a huge scare.... the cats both got out because I didn't realize they could work open the connecting door....

Thank you mommy's loveydoveydarling s for coming back *huggles kitties*

15. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I'm really happy. I was being overwhelmed by spyware and the tips I found in the net didn't really help. I checked out an old thread here and followed the advice and now I'm spyware free. I knew SP was good for something other than spamming. :lol:

16. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My mate told me a couple of weeks ago his cat got out, shame it was through the window of the bathroom upstairs, down onto the roof of the garage, through that (somhow) and ended up in a box meowing for help... I know cats can land onthier feet and have nine lives an all that but my mates cat can be really lucky somtimes! ...and stupid...

17. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Nooooooo! Two of my friends got into the Chicago Tribune, and I didn't. Oh well, not much you can do about that.

18. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I look like a gipsy..

What fun hot days are! :D

19. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Ebay is addictive - 6 CD's from Russia, including postage for just over a wee bit more than what I would pay for 1 in HMV! Excellent!

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sigh, Cesard if you are going to get illegal burnt CDs you might as well just download them off the internet directly. As I said to my friends who were purchasing from the Maffia CD/DVD boutique in St. Petersburg - why pay money for stolen music/movies when you could steal them yourself for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.