1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #37

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Harbourboy, it's just some funny text on the screenshot. The quote is merely some suggestive, selective quoting on my part. ;)

2. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Well my final 2 exams are over! Though I have one piece of coursework to complete...

Good luck on your 15 more!

3. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

OK, Im on cup number 9 now, I have a buzzing sensation in my arms and legs, yet my eyes are still giving me grief...

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I find that at :coffee: #10, vision changes as though entering a slightly altered state of consciousness. It's one of the reasons I stick to tea! :p

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

French Speaking exam tomorrow afternoon. WIsh me luck!

6. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

7. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

...Good luck

8. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Good luck as well then :p

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I really need to find a hobby for this summer or otherwise I'll be rotting inside for 3 months again. I'm out.

*Clicks on vaasa.fi*

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm selected! Going to the US for 3 weeks in the summer holidays. :D :D

Well if I pass straight away in June of course, but at least I've got a motivation now.

Sorry, Wirhe... :p

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Too bad the uuys who are too good to be true never happen to me.

*sends good luck to everyone who needs it*

Comgrats, Uytuun :D

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, as well. :thumb:

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Uytuun - selected by whom?

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    By a commision consisting of several people from my uni. They had to select 25 people of the many candidates for the trip. No one knows who was in the commision, for objectivity purposes.

We'll be spending some time at Furman University in Greenville, we're following a one-week summer course there.. don't know if any one you guys are familiar with it.

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

But what is the purpose of the trip at all?

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Well done Uytuun! Have fun in the US-of-A! :cool:

EDIT: Top of the page! woot! :D

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Dear ovaries,

we're not having Enrique's babies any time in the near future, so please do STFU.

Love, me.

*cough*

Yes I am talking to my body parts. Deal with it :p

18. Harbourboy

I'm trying to deal with it, but it's not easy.

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hummm it's been a long time since I posted here :( . Anyhow I've planted trees last saturday it was really fun! We've planted eight hundred trees, and we were only five. Anyway, the premiere of my play is thursday arrrrgh! I'm so nervous! One of my line is in latin and I would like to know what I am saying. I think many people here speak latin, so
    here's me line

Ad usum omnium gentium ex cathedra urbi et orbi.

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    HB, it's a study trip organised by on the one hand the KULAK (where I'm currently reading languages) a branch of the KUL (Catholic University of Leuven) and on the other hand Furman University. We're going to Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia... One of the weeks will be spent on the Furman campus, the rest is just travelling and getting to know the country. We'll also be spending a weekend in a guest family.

And apparently it's sales time when we're there. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.