1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #36

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I woke up tto my cats peeing in myy bed.

I believe today can only get worse.

3. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

*Sees toilet thoughts post*

How prophetic, Ara...

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ah, Wednesday morning and the newspapers are full of pictures of the new pope.

Hmm, not much in the sports news section today.

Business section has news of share market slumps.

Where's the cartoon section?

5. Arabwel

Media:
    My nose itches.

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Ah, they play by play of the century, by SP's own Arabwel!

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Scratch it then.

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Arabwel, Why do you think we don't have a cat in the house. I told my family that if the damned cat pissed on my bed again that they should not ask what's in the stir fry...

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ah gnarf, I didn't know you were Korean ;) :D

10. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I was in line today at Wendy's to get my usual fruit salad when these guys got in line behind me. One of them asked "I need change for a dollar, would you help me out" I said "sure" but before i could get into my pocket for change he handed me a dollar and told me to start changing my clothes. They thought it was the funniest thing in the world and i have to admit I thought it was too. I told the cashier we were on the same ticket. When she sat my diet drink and salad on the tray i took it and sat down at a table. They never did figure out why their food was more expensive. :shake:

11. Harbourboy

Classic, DHB :thumb:

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

wow, lucky you got away with it :D it'd probably be hard to pull that here :/

anyways, just got back from a game of futsal. Got our asses kicked. 4 guys that don't do anything but drink beer and play video games are no match for varsity players. even if they ARE girls ;) :D :p

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm off to Ghent. *waves*

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

*Waves bacjk at Uytuun*

Life is like a dance, to bad I have no sense of rhythm.

Still I like some parts of it and I can make moves after a few drinks :) .

Damn I should have become a psychologist. I somehow have a way of talking to people. that "comfords" them.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    I just slept 7 houras on the living room floor with a blanket - go me.

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I finally got my passport today. It's about time, I sent in my application in February. Can't wait until the May 2/4!

17. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Where are you going, reepnorp?

---

Didier Drogba is worth nowhere near 24m!

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The senior drama students at my school are going to Chicago. We're doing all kinds of stuff, like seeing the Blue Man Group! We were going to see a Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Cubs baseball game, but the tickets for the entire weekend were sold out within an hour of coming on sale. Either way, it's going to be great. And we're in a first class bus for the 11 hour drive there, what fun.

19. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

If you're coming to Chicago try to get to the Museum of Natural History. I believe the Man Eaters of Tsavo are still there and it's a great place to see. Plus right across the street is Soldier Field.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Singing along to Madonna makes my cats stare.

But they have bo trouble with me singing along to Nightwish and/or PotO..... weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.