1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #36

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

As for simple pleasures... New gem! Yay! :banana:

Dammit... Tchazar just looks like a discarded Toblerone wrapper. One way to solve that problem...

*The Magpie opens large can labelled "SPAM"*

Been saving that for just this sort of occasion... :grin:

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people is going to be social tonight. 8people is going to her friends Bday party.

Going to straighten my hair and put some purple highlights along the bottom. Might even wear make up for once :p

Going to get my best Blacks and Silver out.

Thing is, her friends from the salvation army might think I'm a bit demonic :eek:

3. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

"Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam...

Lovely spaaam, wonderful spaaaam..."

"Shurrup! Bloody vikings..."

4. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

That puts me in the mood for something completly different. :lol: Think I will call everyone Bruce today. hehe. Wish I could get out of the apartment Im getting so bored. Well guess thats what pc games are for and dvd's. :wave:

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It seems my sweetest girlfriend thinks I wanted a way out of our relationship and she won't talk to me. She's my everything. I can't live without her, nor do I want to. Will she never forgive me a couple of stupid words I said in pain and exhaustion? I so hoped I would live to the end of my days with her, children and grandchildren. I so hope that I will still be able to. I would give ten years of life for a single word from her and I could die for one her smile.

I can't eat or sleep or anything. I just want to die. I don't know how long I will manage if she doesn't reply. I don't know what will happen.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that we're in dire need of a Love & Relationships forum?

7. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Chev is :rolling:

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Aaaah! Please, no love and relationships forum! That will only encourage more, and there's only so much of this drivel that I can take! :lol:

9. The Magpie

@ Tal:
    There was the "relationship rant" thread a while back. But that basically stopped after Rolsuk got over his ex. I think chev himself suggested a forum back then, funnily enough.

What would it be called, though?

10. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

@ Magpie

Nothing. You won't need a name if the admins won't let it exist. :)

Now back to random babbling...

11. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

A general psychosocial Counselling forum? :)

You could make it relevant to SP by offering therapy for aging barbarians, rogues with nervous shakes, wizards with bad memories... :mommy:

12. chevalier

Media:
    Paladins with substance addictions. ;)

13. The Magpie

Agoraphobic Rangers, shy Bards ... the list is endless!

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Last night. I don't really remember it all. Is there a cure for that?

15. The Magpie

No, and perhaps that's just as well! I've had a few nights like that, and friends have informed me that ignorance is indeed bliss . . .
    And congrats on the 2K! :thumb: :banana:

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Chev*

Right now, I have a purring cat attached to my leg.

17. chevalier

Media:
    Thanks. Cats are great. Don't know where mine is. Probably sleeping somewhere. Likely in his "kennel" in the other room.

18. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Finally I got a decend hit-counter to my site: it seems like it gathers visitors from all around the world, but mainly from Europe and US. And I haven't really even advertised it. :cool:

19. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Except once here. ;)

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Relationships Forum? :hmm:
    I seem to remember that one suggestion for the AoDA was the brothel from PS:T :p

Back from party. Was great, a little emotional in places. Will be the last year for the XR Mafia.

Was Teeny, Frosty and I until year 10 where Eddi joined us. Now... year 11... Teeny is leaving...

It's going to be so *quiet* without her...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.