1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #36

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@Misantrophe: You are not the only one. A few weeks ago in my dream I was hunting ghosts with sticks made of codfish.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    NO dreams make sense. Hell a dew days ago in my dream I was hunted by a bus because I've given 1.75$ instead of 1.80$, while the bus hunted me I was having a discussion with some girl I did not know about music. The scariest thing however is that I meet that perticular girl in my school yesterday.

3. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Summer is here. I woke up at an ungodly hour (7am) and the sun is already up :coffee:

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, what is it with mornings that means we have to get up. I only get online ( and thus to SP) late at night, but I still have to get up in the morning. At least some days I can sleep in the afternoon...

5. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Well we are diurnal creatures, at least we're born that way. Something in us tells us to rest at night. Some though change their sleeping habits. Some might be vampires! Time bring out the garlic from my car and keeping it in my bedroom!!! :idea:

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Stuff. Random stuff. Now all of you feel grateful that I made an appearance. :D

-EDIT-

New page. Highlight of my life. w00tness.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

I jyust slept 12 hours.

But I also have new shouwes.- Yayness.

Sometimes food is good but just too much effort.

8. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

For those of you who were not wondering, I'm still alive. Having net problems so I'm writting this from a club. But I've had time to writte and now I'm at chapter 6 of Dragon Armor. When my net is back I'll post it. Chapter 3 and onward are a lot longer than the first two.

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Bah, I've had this subtle cold for a couple of weeks now. Ear ache and throat ache...it just won't go away.

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm still alive to, but for some reason not that much behind a pc and even less time here...

Well anyway I've got a bottle of mead so thats fun :) :banana:

@Uytuun Get well soon!

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Two years to my Master's. Probably a couple more to the final job. Probably the time to start thinking seriously about the future.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    I think aliens ate the post I made

:alien:

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Had my second GCSE yesterday - failed it miserably. So that is about 25% of my French GCSE, the other 75% is split between two exam papers and the coursework. Done badly in coursework as well (should have used a translator like the others -_-) got 40/60 for all that which is a low C grade. Need to do well with the reading paper, listening I'll do badly at so I'll probably be in a seperate room with someone reading at me instead of listening to a machine. Fun.

At least I have two exams out of the way now. ^_^

luck *might* still be with me. Just a bit delayed.

Have been able to locate backups of work from a few months ago. So now just wait and see if I can get any of the newer doccuments off the laptop and find all the paperwork that came with it in the box.

Apparently the part of the HDD which boots up the system 'self destructed'. The lady looking at it isn't giving up on it but is busy at the moment because of some trouble at home. Apparently there is quite a chance stuff will be recovered though.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hate packing :/

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Bored now... *singsong voice*

16. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Ofelix
    Yes, Hampshire's lovely. Fleet isn't. It's got Kingfisher Music Store, though; it's one redeeming grace. Heaven is a 0.010-strung Telecaster.
    Also, I'm twenty minutes on the train from scenic Guildford - whose cathedral is the big menacing one in The Omen.

@Ara
    Take up an instrument.

Electric guitar :) , Cello, Saw...

17. chevalier

Media:
    Love sucks.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Indeed.

*huggles*

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    It most definitely does. It can ruin everything.

20. chevalier

Media:
    It already has for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.