1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #36

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ofelixx; Heightwise, you'd do, but the age is a baaad thing :p

*snicker*

Now if that boneheaded male would just answer the damn e-mail I'd feel less clingy...

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Well, I am 6'4, funny, good looking and willing to cook breakfast. :D

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What a pick-up line, Jaguar. You must have the girls lining up after that one.

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, Ara, I'm between 6'1" and 6'2" (about 185 cm).

Handsome, If I were to drive, it would be a Dodge, but a Ram (yes, Canada has Rednecks too). But I'm blonde...

I can be hilarious when I really get the ideas going...

I'm also not a teenager...

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Sorry, Gnarf, but I dislike blondes :p

*snicker'

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@HB

You know it.

7. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

You really got it all wrong. May 1st is not about getting drunk. It's about watching ice hockey AND getting drunk! :shake:

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Not always it isn't :p

9. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Well it has been for three to four years atleast. And for me that is more than enough to make it a law. ;)

I still live in mortal fear for the day that Finland looses on 1st of May. A dozen of furious drunken guys in a home filled with home electronics ain't that good of a combination, but I guess I don't care that much unless it's my house, and it will be my house only over my dead (or very drunk) body. :shake:

10. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Ofelix

World? What about twelfth?

As for accents, listen to a webcast of Radio 2. Proper Stephen Fry type English - the Queen's English. (no pun intended.)

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, pun intended.

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hate being broke :/

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Twelfth? an easy one no problem at all. I stay with my comment it's world. Could you indulge me on what is the meaning of twelfth?

Ahh... Why every single girl *always* I'll be good IF I'll be older. Damn it isn't my fault if I was born 17 years ago.

Today I'll go see a medieval museum It'll rock.

13. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Try saying whirled, squirreled, and whorl (a nice spirally thing). Now say world ;)

And if you want to see just how very little vocabulary we know, read some Edgar Allan Poe. Aside from The Raven being one of the greatest English poems, he reads like he's swallowed a dictionary. I usually finish each story half a dozen new words the richer.

And Ara doesn't know what she's missing out on.

Come to think of it, everyone's out of the running now except Jaguar, who's being ignored. So I think someone should win by default.

*cough*

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Default? C'mon it isn't interresting! Let's wait and see if a new face will take his chance at

'' Please the mighty Arabwel or suffer the dire consequence of unpleasing her! ''

ahem, Is their anybody who's in it for this most difficult chalenge?

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    English is a world of fun. French on the contrary...9 years of that dreaded language thoroughly convinced me that it is not my kind of thing. Vive les langues germaniques.

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@Uytuun:

I feel your pain. Once, a supply teacher told me that I "spoke French like a typical English lager lout". But then, the Westcountry accent never did lend itself to more lyrical tones! :lol:

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Well, it's not that French was problematic, it was just...no fun, really.

18. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Okay, I'm 5' 10" Brown hair and 21 but I think that Jag's got me beat.

19. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

French was fun, at first. We had a really cool teacher who gave everyone sweets, but he left to write kids' books about talking watering cans. After that, I had a couple of really evil ones. German was much better; my first German teacher was German, so you had to learn quick, or else you'd have no idea what she was telling you to do. Made life much easier later on.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Jag, care to dish out the4 statistics for an analysis? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.