1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As it is, I feel bored. I have watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show and am still bored.

Much mehness.

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Arabwel isn't the only one feeling bored. *Sigh* Sex would improve the situation a lot: feeling needy and bored is a bad combination. :xx:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me downs an Ice Mocca

@Enagonios: Same, same. Brain profile tests rate me as Visual Mathematician and I have a pretty decent IQ... used to be the fastest counting person I knew... but endless columns of digits and streams of equations have always given me a headache. I hated maths homeworks, let alone physics. Give me words anytime. Words, sweet words...

4. Arabwel

Media:
    Wirhe, it could be worse - combination of bored and sex is even worse :p

As it is, I have a headache. Yay.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I feel like...the silence before the storm...

Something not-so-good is hanging over me like the sword of Damocles.

hmm.

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I lived through the 'tremester' sistem for a few years as well. pain in the arse, so thank god for the current 'semester' sistem.

SotC, you are now smarter than biscuits :)

/me takes a mouthfull of coffee and tries to yell a warcry at Slayer... unsuccesfully...

Yuh thunk yur Chrusoberul gem cun save yur arse? Come gut sum! :lol:

And the coffe-biscuit war continues :pml:

7. Arabwel

Media:
    *sigh*

Cooking is fun. :D

8. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Yes it is! But not at 2:39 in the morning... :)

9. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

luke, i am your father

10. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

~sits at the table...bangs her cup.....chev where is my coffee~ :coffee:

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Here it comes, cutie. Pours DHB some coffee and sips his own slowly. :coffee:

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bows to all the gods in here. Is there als oa god of mushrooms? I want hypnotic mushrooms! Hopefully this is the last stressfull day at school, so I have more time to post and treply to some messages.

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me stomps in to the room leaving crumbs of biscuits everywhere

Maybe you can put some mushrooms in my biscuit mix, then we can all get high on a new breed of shroom cakes, dont think shrooms go with coffee...

Work is strange today, no one is talkig as if somone has just died, but its FRIDAY!!! THE W/E IS FINALLY HERE... meh...

/me throws biscuit crumbs at his boss laughing at his ignorance of the bullying, mwahahaharrggGGHHHhhhhh!!!!!! :evil:

14. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] A sunny day, spring is here and I'm stuck in the library studying... aargh! I could be at home playing BG. :mad:

15. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

/me walkes in the room with coffe all over his face, yelling: "Hey, I just heard that Pope John Paul II is in a coma!"

Tommorow I'm going to Italy for one week! Don't know how I'm gonna get on the Boards, but I'll try.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Meh, some people are way too involved... I ak currently hearing choice bits of F.A.T.A.L. which is pretty WTF worthy.

*sigh*

Boredish. Still.

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Great then; lets make it more interesting together, okay? Just take a train from Oulu and I'll be somewhere far away by the time you arrive. :D

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Work has gone from bad to worse, my best mate wont talk to me and shes makin me feel depressed, I think Im gonna walk into her office and throw water in her face and then say "APRIL FOOLS" :lol:

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@wirhe

was feeling the same yesterday. now I'm just bored ;) :p and overworked :sosad:

@chev

lucky you, you're proficient in both words and numbers so you can excel in lotsa fields (I'm guessing you're a.. language professor? or maybe a computer programmer? from the hints that I pick up in your posts). I'm rethinking if Economics is the right choice for me.. I intitially chose it because it's a very versatile business course and it'd be fairly easier to pick up a job than sayyy "behavioral science" (no offense to anyone that may take this, its just that in my university this is the dropout/jock course :D ). But the numbers are driving me mad!! :mad: I'm actually more interested in stuff like European History, but what does that pay? :/

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Sorry, Wirhe, i am in Espoo right now :D

But I shall hold you on that :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.