1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me bows to the lord of coffee, and then steals all his coffee and runs off...

mwahahahaharrrrggg!!!!!!!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me sends the avatar of the Lord of Coffee after Slayer of the Coast

Thou shalt taste the revenge, I mean, the justice, of the coffeelord! :lol:

3. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The epiblast is not the homogeneous, undifferentiated tissue that we have long assumed it to be.... rather, there appears to be differentiation.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hehe.

Gotta study some more :sosad:

5. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

/me drops coffee everywhere and hides behind the God of Biscuits (the only true counter for coffee) :banana:

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

What are thou doing behind me, Slayer? :evil:

Give me coffee and I give you biscuits! :lol:

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Ah but the coffee withers and dies with the biscuit, and thus the biscuit falls apart with the coffee, who wins this epic battle no one knows...

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh, silly people *huggles her soda*

I think I might go for a swim soonish - got to love the indoor pool...

(Too bad I am leaving on Sunday :( )

9. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

/me makes a huge bowl appear, puts all of chev's coffee and all of /me's biscuits inside the huge bowl. /me mixes everything with a huge spoon.

/me gives biscuits and coffee to everyone! :lol:

10. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

ARGH!!

Mushy coffcuits!!!

11. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Muahahahahahhh! I am now the God of Mushy Coffcuits! Bow to me, piuny mortals! :lol:

12. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

/me picks up a chocolate hobnob and uses it as a shield, then picks up a rich tea and snaps of an edge to use as a sword...

STAND you bowl of guey mess, for today you fall under my biscuit!!!

13. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Never! You'll never take down my empire of mushiness! Have you ANY ideea of how long it took me to biud it? An infinity, for you mortal life! Prepare to die!!! :evil: :lol:

EDIT: HEHE! NEW GEM! BLOODSTONE! Blood Rayne is better, but what the heck. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

14. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

/me throws crumbs of biscuit at Kelvon

You think your new bloodstone gem can save you?! EAT MY CRUMBS!!!

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I see insanity has taken over the RB.

Oh well.

It looks like Spring is finally here! :banana:

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

yeesh, is EVERYone but me on break already? :confused:

i hate being in a university with trimesters :mad:

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

whats a trimester?

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ah, my bad. I don't know what system universities where you guys come from operate, but over here there are 3 common err "time-schemes", theres quarterly (4 grading periods a year, which is usually used for high schools), theres the semester (2 gradings per year) and theres the trimester (three gradings per year).
    AFAIK, my university is the only one that uses the trimester, everyone else uses the semester. We're supposed to graduate a year earlier than students in the same course from other colleges because we have more stuff condensed into each term. also, our breaks are much shorter.

most colleges have a semestral break, which lasts a month between each term. we get a week in-between each term. also, we start class 2 weeks earlier than everyone and end class 2 weeks after everyone. so many of my friends have been calling to invite me out and i've still got exams until next week :mad: then when i go back to class they'll still be out. :sigh:

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

WOW, I know about the whole semester thingy, but that was all knew to me, you learn somthing new everyday...

/me has his wisdom increased by +1

...its sounds like a very good system but must get in the way of your social life alot, and that would REALLY piss me off...

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

it does actually, whatta hassle :mad:

in any case, i don't think that graduating early is a perk anyway since i plan to take a year off lounging around after i graduate :D i chose to go this particular university because it was imo the best one in the course i'm taking (economics) but i'm beginning to doubt the wisdom of such a course as economics and math-based subjects in general don't seem to like me :sosad: i'm more proficient with words :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.