1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I think this teacher's style is to try and goad us into doing better. I'm not doing better yet but it's sure pissing me off :mad:

15? Hell, I'm 20 and this is the first time in 2 years that I've even been in a position to, much less probably, fail a subject :eek: til last term I was on the freakin honor roll.. whatta hassle :sosad:

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What a fantastic day. :D

I'm planning on spending as much time as I can in the sun today.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

yeah yeah rub it in lai :p ;)

im off to sleep, hope tomorrow is a better day :)

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Slayer: Some teachers simply don't know where to stop. With my students, when I go tutoring, half of the job is to make them believe they can learn it and make them want to learn it. But telling them they suck, even if they really do, isn't going to do the job. They need some positive motivation. Press them hard, make them know that you will tolerate no slacking, but praise them when they make it and give them a break when they need it. It's as simple and as difficult as that.

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Some teachers just can't teach, there is noting more frustrading then to listen to a babbling lunatic, if you failed for the test about his lessons for 4 times :@.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  7. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wouldn't know, haven't moved in eleven years :eek: can't wait fro uni :D

I have some assignments I should tackle, and quite a bit to read..... meh, I'll do it later :D procrastination is such a curse :rolleyes:

8. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It's track & field season and I have home meeting the day after tomorrow.
    um....I mean tomorrow. It's 1:36AM, so it's 30th already.

hmm....is anybody in here interested in running?

p.s. I heard enough dumb comment about runners from my teammate today which I've never heard (it's first time I'm running)

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I feel the darkness I feel the light
    I can give in but i choose to fight

:) Good morning everyone!

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

study time. this is the final countdown! :eek: i got a week left and 3 major exams (microeconomics macroeconomics and ecostat) while i'm doing fairly well (not really good) in the latter 2, i'm in no (immediate) danger of failing. For the former, I gotta get a high grade in the finals or i'm screwed. :pope: help me out here!

11. Fara Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I can't quite place my finger on it, but I think something tells me you're majoring in some kind of economics...?

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Yeah, it's Applied Economics, a BS (not bullshi+ but Bachelor of Science :p ;) ) degree. The thing that's kinda making me think twice is that this is merely the first term that I'm majoring in subjects that are specific to my course, and I'm having a helluva hard time and I'm pretty sure it wont be getting any easier :eek:

13. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Judas Priest and the Scorpions were excellent last Saturday!

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I hate this schoolwork! I've been busy since 10 this morning and I'm not even half way :( .

Well at least I have untill friday early morning to finish it. So I have this whole night and tomorrow to work on it.

But now i go home to eat some food

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggsss*

Missed you guys :)

Not really back back yet, but at least now I have net access... this house hada five computers...
    Had fun - watched shows, at junk food, read interesting stuff, and talked shop with other like-minded people - thus, much, much coolness.

:D

Good to besort-of-back :D

16. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

wb ara, hope the time away wasnt too painful...

I had a cool day today, did hardly n e work, spent the day reading one of my mates stories which I totally got into, she only wrote 15,000 words so far, but Im totally hooked and Im constantly naggin her to carry writing it... :banana:

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@ara

you should have logged on yesterday on the quote game thread, you'd have gotten a freebie ;)

18. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Today's National Hug Day!!!

*hug every guys(victims) who's reading this post*

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Connected up my 5.1 speaker set. Tested them individually, they work, tested them together with a music going round test thing, they work. Play music only comes out of the two facing me, think well maybe sound card messed up or maybe not supposed to have rear sound if it's onyl stereo. Thought aha! I know what has noticeable surround sound, bullets! So I delve in my pile of discarded rubbish and aha matrix revolutions. Insert. Play. Skip to bullets. Woooosh bullets behind me, left, right wooo. So yeah I figured out what revolutions was for, testing speakers. Woo.

Today is National Hug Day????

I thought it was I Am In Control Day and St. John Climacus's Day [according to http://www.tulane.edu/~wc/months/march.html#mr30]

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugglesquishglomps everyone*

Hugs good....

Yeah, I notced the freebie when Tak pointed it out... too bad.

Oh well, I shall be back with a vengance after watching way too many movies :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.