1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Life is muchly boring and annoying and whatnot.

Then again, i am wearing fuzzy red socks.

3. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I read that was a new record Ziad (the protest). I seen the photos on BBC, very impressive.

Nettle tea is good! Tastes like mild cabbage, but makes a nice change from coffee.

4. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I've been without Broad band for over a week now (thus lack of random babbles, first time I missed out on a page in sum time...), but the good thing is the engineer is arriving at the house this Thursday! Not only do I get the fitting for free but Ive also found out its been automatically updated from 1.5Mb to 3Mb connection!! :lol: :banana: :rolling:

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sleeping on the floor is not fun.

All I want to do is crawl into my bed and get some more sleep there.

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

No school tomorrow! :banana:

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Still not really doing what I have to do but I should really getting started now :S.

8. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] Wow.
    Exams tomorrow.
    :(
    :cry:
    What a miserable existence.
    Sometimes I wonder what higher forces I possibly maybe insulted to be punished so fiendishly. I never harmed no one.
    Never had a chance to. :evil:
    ;)

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Work is going very slowly today, Im struggling to find things to amuse me, maybe I should get back to my ball of elastic bands...

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The bottle of beer is empty and I have to go to university. Hope I'll manage to make a coffee before leaving.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    :coffee:

Would virtual suffice?

Meh, alergies suck.

Also, Jen needs a new HD... se's running out of space :bang:

190 gigs is frighteningly little...

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me blows a variety of weed pollen at Arabwel

Sorry, but sooner or latter you'll gain imunities to it...ot not. :evil: :rolling:

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hello from Chicago. I am having a good trip here so far, I have been too busy working during the day to do anything touristy but the restaurants have been great.

The food has been excellent but the portions everywhere are absolutely HUGE. I ordered a chocolate mousse for dessert last night and what I got was almost as large as my head. I ended up only being able to eat at most a quarter of it.

I am certainly glad I don't live here, if I did I would probably end up hugely obese instead of just being somewhat overweight.

14. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Came back from my friends house, had a good time, but now he's off to Washington and I've no friends here :(

I need to get a life, though my previous attemps have failed, I shant give up.

15. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Fifth day(include friday afternoon) of spring breaaaaak! Whee~~ :banana:

but I'm boring :sosad:

16. Arabwel

Media:
    /me sticks Kit headfirst into a meat grinder

That should be a suitable repayment...

Meh, I just dragged mtyself out of bed atr 4-fricking -am without any real reason.... I am a fool :bang:

17. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Ara- how did you do that? I have trouble getting up any time after 10:00am with a reason, I'm not even awake when I go to school

Just came back from a 40 min run. Snow is rather handy when running. My mouth got dry so I picked up some snow and voila, water on the go. My ankles started to hurt so I stuffed my socks with snow. And it was nice and cold so its easy to cool down, not so cold that it hurt the lungs, just enough to keep me happy :D

I'm tired and hungry, I'm thinking of getting myself some oreos... :yum:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    I wish I knew -I am trying to get something resembling a sreasonable rhythm taht would allow me to keep up with three sontinents - AND traveel soonish :bang:

I am a freak. Shoot me please.

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    It was even more impressive being there :D Don't know if it's a record though, it's becoming real hard to evaluate how many people are going to these things. Oh well.

/me shoots Arabwel.

Happy? :rolling:

On a completely different topic, I've realized some people don't pay attention to what you tell them, at all. I wrote a lady that I would be available for an interview any time, any day of the week, EXCEPT one (only one...) hour of the week: Thursday at 1pm. So she replies that the interview will be... on Thursday, at 1pm.

Sigh.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The only thing I protest is the NHL Lockout, and the Owners being able to weasel out of their own stupidity when a perfectly good compromise was staring them in the face the whole freaken time!

*axe murders Bob Goodenow and Gary Bettman*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.