1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Arrg! #sorcerers is so empty and boring right now!

Someone go there quick!

[EDIT] Ack! Top of page 13...better watch out for falling anvils. :eek: :rolling:

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Missed it by one post...

*dodges falling Anvil* Thanks Kitrax.

3. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

/me pushes anvil over roof towards Kitrax and another at Gnarrrlinger :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't help the urge to toss those anvils ;)

4. Gnarfflinger

*pulls out trampoline and watches them bounce back at Rolsuk*

I always wondered if that would work...

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *yawn*

I shoukldn't be waking up in the morning... my poor wittle head huts....

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a site with black and wite drawings of standard fantasy creatures with no background? And I'm talking about front and back vieuw of the entire creature....

Anyway another day at school with extra cheese!

7. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Finished yet another essay at 3:40am... why cant i be normal and be able to write these things during normal hours of the day? Cant wait till class at 730... never will European history be so upsetting... after all, i could be at home sleeping till 10 if it wasnt for it :(

8. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I've gotta do my recording for music Tech today! A little worried cos the studios so daunting...but lots of buttons to push so it should be fun :D .

Does anyone else sometimes get the feeling that there life could be turned into a movie (a tragedy in my case at the mo) and that every sad song seems to be about you? Thats what I feel like now...but I don't know why! :(

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I feel your pain! :eek:

Just finished editing my macroeconomic term paper and writing a movie review of "sylvia" for lit class. Got a Book report and 2 poems left for next week (thank god) but I've got two stat tests on wed and fri and an uberhard microeconomic test this thurs..

ARGH! :sosad: Would anyone happen to know any free and (actually useful) economics tutorial sites on the net? I'm using "Microeconomic Theory" by Walter Nicholson right now and nothing is sinking in :cry:

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Stuff is hard to do when you really don't want to do, well, anything. :D

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, thirteen hours of sleep never felt so good!

12. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Jeeeezus! :iwantapiuksmileyagain:

There aren't any :)

You've got that right. And :beer: helps as well!

No really? :pondering:

Force Persuade: You will go to gym tomorrow!

Possibly...

YES about the movie, but NO about the sad songs.

Uhh... No.

That's wy you should learn to like the stuff that you have to do! (oh no, i'm turning into chev...)

I feel your pleasure, but not these days...

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh - thou shalt not critiqyue my taste in me, fior it shall result in much annoyed reactions...

I itch. Urgh.

Sandpaper... need sandpaper!

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Kelvon, you've been reading too much chevalier recently.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Bah, does he really have to pop up 'round every corner.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah I'm actualy back from a long long Sorcerers PLace's break. I don't know why I stop posting dayly but I'll try to do it now. Did you miss me? ( Yeah right like someone cared about me here )

Urrgh... I should go to the gym tomorow but I don't realy want to. However I've gain 5 pounds, after lossing 70 pounds... grr silly me.

17. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Thats exactly how I feel now. You're not alone.

18. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    My life has had it's ups and downs but I love living. I find life exciting. I like to laugh and I find a lot to laugh at. The song I'd pick to sum up my life is "I did my Way". Life is a bowl of cherries. Eat your fill and throw out the pits.

19. Gnarfflinger

My cousin has his march break. I'd like to coordinate to play D&D on MSN with him and another cousin, but don't know when I have to work...

20. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I participated in a protest yesterday. My first ever. That felt so weird...

On the other hand it was fun, with people singing the silliest things about some of our not-very-well-loved leaders :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.