1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Rugby tryouts start next Tuesday! :thumb: Though I am sick and have a messed up knee.... :mommy:

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Page 1 of Random Babbles can't be that special, they even let me post there...

3. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Measure your life not by the number of breaths you take on this earth. Measure it by the number of moments that have taken your breath away!

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Perhaps this is the time for a tale?

/me passes DHB a goodmorning coffee

5. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Sips of Chev's coffee. Sits next to him. Reads from Macbeth

She should have died hereafter;
    There would have been a time for such a word.
    To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
    To the last syllable of recorded time,
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Puts an arm around her. Continues:

Gracious my lord,
    I should report that which I say I saw,
    But know not how to do it.
    As I did stand my watch upon the hill,
    I look'd toward Birnam, and anon, methought,
    The wood began to move.
    Let me endure your wrath, if't be not so.
    Within this three mile may you see it coming;
    I say, a moving grove.

7. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

#34 and it's still my first post in one of these cataclysmic events.

*shakes head* :p

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If you're entire life is one lie, you better become a Liar yourself... But when you believe in yourself there is no reason to lie.... If you don't believe in your self no one will ever believe in you... So if I say I'm God while I don't believe in my self, noone will believe in God! unless when I'm lying...

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *blinks*

stupid... HD... not... yet... here...

Also, i feel v. geeky - I realizred tha I can program my VCR. Yay?

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The VCR is the most mysterious device in the history of men. Why did they make such a hiddeous device?

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    So that people would not havre to get up at 9 am for the off chance of catching a music video they requested....

I didnt catch it, even if I taped the stupid thing.

*grumbles*

12. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ive just looked back at my first posts on this random babble... I dont ever remember posting them... no more :beer: for me... EVER!

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Post 4983 of all Random Babbling Posts. Unless we do not count the first posts. Then I would be nr.4949.
    Who will hit 5000?

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

One has to wonder how much the soy milk producers are paying the people they have standing on the street corners in downtown Toronto wearing cow costumes and informing people that they are on vacation from the dairy because people are drinking more soy milk.

Personally, if I were to take this appeal seriously I would be more inclined to drink real milk instead of soy so that the poor cows wouldn't be out of jobs and thus killed by the farmers who no longer had any use for them - but perhaps I am over analyzing things. :lol:

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

And with a mighty blow of the sword..nothing happened... No bloody thing at all.

But at least I have the new Apocalyptica CD! :banana:

16. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Thanks to the power being out for a huge chunk of downtown Toronto I was told to go home at noon. :banana: :thumb: :banana:

17. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Why couldn't school be canceled here? Its only an hour away from Toronto :flaming: meh, today wasn't that bad.

But what sucks is that I have a throat infection and no voice as I was still recovering from painball, and I cheered my team on at the game today so my voice is definatley gone. Auditions for the musical in my Musical Theatre class will likely start next week :S I hope my throat infection goes away and my voice returns, it is a musical after all..... oh, and rugby tryouts start next Tuesday. Next week will be interesting...

18. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Doesn't sound like much fun, Rolsuk...

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had an accident yesterday and spilt tea on my kayboard to my desktop. As a result it is now dead.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Because of my idiocy I have had to install broadband onto my laptop and am now sitting on the floor in the hall typing this as we have no chairs and the wire isn't long enough to reach into my room. My laptop is plugged in where the desktop was - in my room. The mode m in the hall near where I am sitting behind a bookshelf. There's a lot of wires everywhere now.

Hopefully I'll be getting a replacement keyboard soon, for free and all.

Still can't believe I was so stupid.

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

@ 8people- thats alright, it happens, I spilt water on my keyboard last year and it did the same thing. It happens to the best of us :thumb:

@ el timor- oh it was, its just that I banged the C02 tank (quite heavy) against my knee as I tripped so its swollen, I rolled my ankle and my voice was almost gone as I enjoyed charging the enemy yelling at the top of my lungs which is very loud :D yes, now I have a throat infection and lost the rest of my voice cheering my team today... and rubgy tryouts nest week and likely auditions... oh, I just noticed a twinge in my neck :S, meh, I hope things'll get better by then..... the key word is "hope"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.