1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

turning in for the night and the paper's around half-done.. i hate school.

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Having a friend call at 4:30 am to say that she's gone into labor and she needs you to take her son to school today can really throw a monkey wrench into your routine. Missing a train by less than 5 minutes, then having the next one be 10 minutes late AND slower than mud en route doesn't help either.

It's 11:45 and I've done almost no work whatsoever yet. Ick. Can I go back to bed and start this day over?

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

@Sleepy:
    Can't you take out your hard-drive and move your butt to a friend's place where you could backup all that stuff on his/her computer?

:beer: rules!

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Rally*

As it is, waking up half an hour before the store clloses and having a massive bit of shopping to do is NOT fun - especially when it's snowing outside...

@SleepleSS: you jammy, jammy guy.... :p

5. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ugh.... sore, banged hip on gym floor....

Joy, I've a wackload of assingments and tests ths week, I can't wait till Friday.... seems so far away....

@ Lai- good luck on the last performance, trying staying in touch with them, you can never have too many friends :)

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh - I feel silly. And I also have an appointment in... meh, less than 4 hours. Oh joy - not.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My back hurts from bending over so much at work today. :(

I decided to buy one of those little pedometers since I walk around so much at work. I've had it 4 days, and on the first day I walked 6.47 miles, the second day I walked 4.8 miles, the third day I walked 4.35 mile, and today I walked a foot killing 8.77 miles! So I made a deal with my g/f...if the pedometer reads anything over 6 miles, I get a free foot rub! :thumb: :rolling:

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, final performance is over, and I am glad it is. The audience tonight was horrible, and we were in a different theatre and hadn't really had a chance to run through any scenes, so we were unfamiliar with how the blocking would work.

What a bad note to end the play on.

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well there was no rum in my dream, but there was a lot of beer :p .

Take out my hard drive and put it on my friends computer, that sounds like a good idea I shall think about that one.

Tonight I will DM again I hope my players like the little twist I added to the story :p

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The lecture started 30 minutes ago, so I guess it's time to go to university. See you all later.

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Dear Lord! Yesterday it was pouring rain, and now its twenty-five below!

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I need chocolat...

13. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Well I finally got my Physics Essays done...Free at last! :D

I'll be posting a story in creativity surge forum soon...this week hopefully...like my last one, but different :p .

I've restarted BG, as a celebration for being free! YAY :D ...I wish I had a muffin, muffins are good... :yum:

14. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Chocolate or bluberry?

Just booked the van for the move on Saturday, I have too much to do in no time at all, somone cast time stop for me...

15. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Chocolate definately!! Blueberry's just too healthy!...mmmmm muffin...*drool*...

16. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

But bluberry is goOOod...

/me has a homer simpson moment

Quote from Friends on thanksgiving just after Rachael finishes the trifle...

Joey [busy eating the trifle]: "Jelly, good! Custard, good! Beef gooOOOooood!!"

The drones from British Gas our coming round our office tomorrow so somehow I have to move a trees worth of paperwork and hide it somwhere, I wonder how big the bin under the shredder is? :lol:

17. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

/me casts Time Stop for SotC.

@Sleepy:
    Don't mention it... :)

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The play is over, except for one run-through that we will videotape without an audience. It's been such a blast to work with everyone involved in the production, and it's going to be so strange to not see a lot of them next year.

Oh well. There's always the memories.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Coffee calls. And have to go back to uni soon.

Women's Day is today, so best wishes to all ladies.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

And must think about some :beer: Haven't drunk any alcohol for three weeks now.

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

a chocolat muffin would be a gift from the gods right now :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.