1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

arg!

Please dont talk about drink, Im struggling from the night before and Im not winning the fight, must not drink so much and thus cannot go out tonight cause I am totally drained...

Time for coffee and candy I think...

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    For like time for milk... :p

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It looks like my vacation plans for this year are a go. Unless my travel agent tells me that they are already fully booked I will be spending three weeks in Greece in September. :)

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

JSBB, only three weeks? Hopefully everything will work out for you and you can go have a great time there. :)

I just wish it wasn't so cold here. Oh well, I get to look forward to seven weeks in the Mediterranean this summer. I probably shouldn't complain.

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Damn There is a big party tomorow, the problem is I'm in the organisation and so I have to work on it. We still have a lot of preparation to do so this is gonna be a long night!

6. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Does any one a good Babylon 5 site?

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@Takara

Is that a challenge? I think that was.

/me slaps Takara with a glove

We are on! :D

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Oh no, not a Jaguar vs Takara deathmatch again. Groan. Time for breakfast.

9. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@Harbourboy why the groan? How bad can a Jaguar vs Takara deathmatch be?

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    not that bad. I'll be laid out before you know it...

11. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

@Jaguar & Takara: Well, what are you waiting for? Get it on! Let's see some action!

@Garak
    quote: "Does any one a good Babylon 5 site?"
    You ate a word ;) ... If I find somethin', I'll tell you monday at school. Oh and your location is misspelled (my error, since I wrote your location...)

@chev: Nice espresso drawing!

12. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

@ Lord Garak
    Do you know of this site? Xeno One of the better sources, imo.

And perhaps this is new to you, although I doubt it. Mirror I recommend it. Very much so.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I feel happy :) I think I can rule the world right now, so I guess It's time to get some sleep :banana:

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

May become the comeback kid in a game of Diplomacy. Was invaded in the first turn, but with the help of a couple of sympathetic neighbours, I might outlast the two guys who ganged up on me...

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In coffee we thrive! I've just declared the night over and the day begun. Time for a shower and a couple more coffees. No sleep for chev this night. And I'll be having English conversations with a student in six hours and a half. Yeah. Pleasure in pure form. Hurrah. And it's time for coffee. Need to get the CDs off the floor before the student arrives. Teach by example and all (*looks up and beholds his collection of empty bottles and cans on top of the surrounding wardrobes for a brief moment in contemplative silence*). Ah, and the ancient history class. Oh joy. People are paying to listen to my babbling, would you believe? And have I mentioned coffee?

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

You Know, I never acquired a taste for regular coffee, but the English Toffee Cappucino that they have at Tim Horton's in Canada was once a vice of mine...

17. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@Dendri thanks for the sites.

@Kelvon thanks for the PM.

@Chev if you'r not careful you might become a coffe addict.

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Being a coffee addict isn't that bad ;) .

Well I better search for my backpack now...

:banana:

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Im @ work, AND ITS SATURDAY! :bang:

Have to start packing this w/e as its getting close to me moving :banana: but I dont have anytime :(

/me cast Time Stop so he can get stuff done...

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me sissy slaps Takara

You don't want to fight me. I know icantfightsoihideandrunawaylikealittlegirl...er, fu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.