1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Just finished work for today... and I already need a holiday.

2. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Laiwethel congrats! That dig should be interesting.

@Arabwel sorry about Jen, I know the feeling. And I'm also sorry for your poor nose, seems everyone is sick in this time of the year. Where you serious about the bleeding part.

@SleepleSS I read your story(the one you PM to Kelvon). For some reason I don't find it disturbing at all. I find perfectly normal... not like your first story which I found very disturbing.

@Kelvon I really can't belive I don't have enough time to right chapter 3. So far I only managed 3 pages, that's pathetic. I also found an old schoolbag(like haven't seen it in a year) and in it an old sandwhich. You know if that thing would have started to crawl around I woudn't have been surprised at all.... or if it sprouted wings and started flying. Also in about a week I'm going to get my passport. Damm it all.... I'll have to stay in a stupid line for like 4 hours.

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I wonder if I can get away with going to work in flannel today? I mean, what exactly is business casual?

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Unmatched "suit", a shirt in some kind stripes or tartan and a vivid tie. Why asking?

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Congratulations Laiwethel!

@Lord Garak; You did not? You say a story about a man killing a hooker is disturbing and whan over that same guy raping christ isn't? Strange :D

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ooh, Carcy has an avatar! May I call you Carcy? :p

7. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Buses were canceled due to cold today, oi! It also happens to be an exam day, so exams are all pushed back a day! Oi! The one which was supposed to be today will be tomorrow, and that one I have no need to study for :D :banana:
    My other two exams will require studying though. Meh.

Planning on getting Sid Meir's Pirates next week, its been a while since I've bought a new game, and I'm bored of all the games I have so I might as well get a new one.

Still on my search for a woman..... I have spotted a few interesting fish in the sea, I'll have to investigate further...

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Oi! Wine is good! :banana:

9. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Wine is divine. :)

Also: Bush comes to Germany - and noone here is too happy about it. :nolike:

10. chevalier

Media:
    Cheney got a welcome (or rather unwelcome) committee here.

And yeah, wine is great. I tend to like the German Rhine ones. Are they more popular than other local ones over there or is it just my taste?

I drank three bottles of a German Rhine sec at one party (apart from the stronger stuff, of course)...

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've heard good things about Sid Meier's Pirates. It's near the top of the wish list, along with Manhunt for the X-box, Doom 3, Rome: Total War and The Sims 2...

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...I found oust some rather bad news today. It seems I'll be working from 7am until 5pm every day of the week for the next 3 months. It's going to be a tough 3 months for me, but the pay is worth it, and anything over 40 hours is overtime. If I find out that my pay cuts off after 50 hours a week, then I'll tell my boss that I don't like to work for free, and that I'll be taking a day off to sleep. After a 10 hour shift, I could really use some :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Oh, and I'll try my best to be here at least once every other day...if I have some time to spare. :rolling:

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@chev

Oh, just some new dress code implemented at the work place. Of course, there is always casual Friday... :D

BTW, Kit, if you are working so much the next few months, don't be suprised if my post count passes yours... ;)

14. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    @Jaguar

You might catch him back up, but dont be surprised when I blow past both of you :evil:

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The good news: My parents go away for the weekend!
    The Bad news: My brother comes home for the weekend :S

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yes, the top of my nose does bleed at times.

other than that, well, will go ask about Jen again later today... and also am happy I cought a making of of OuatiM yesterday so i got to squeee.

too bad my throat did not like iot.

Also, I seem to be unable to sleep longer than 5 hours at a time - go me!

17. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

@ chevalier
    Three bottles?!! :spin: :spin: (Scandalous as it is - I have been seen to consume as much. :D )

And yesss ~ the (white) wines grown along the Rhine are looked upon favourably over here. ;) Pretty much the best stuff you can lay your hands on.

18. BigStick Gems: 13/31

It's too dang cold. I hate the cold! When I left the house this morning it was all of 5F/-15C. And the wind was blowing.... Grrrrrrrr

19. chevalier

Media:
    ~Evviva espresso!~

Code:
          )    )    )
         (    (    (
          )    )    )
       _ ______________
      / |              |
      \_\              /
        _\            /_
       /  \__________/  \
       \________________/

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

It was -30C over here, I love winter :D seriously.

/me casts greater healing of cold on Arabwel

Get better!

@ chev & Dendri - three bottles of wine, I'd be surprised if I could finish one. Two glasses gets me buzzed if its consumed quickly :rolleyes: yeah I know I'm a cheap drunk, 6 beers and I'm very drunk but hey, its costs less :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.