1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Another meeting today. Then probably out to lunch. Would rather be finishing ToB.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

16:00 still at school, life sucks....

3. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Bought a new pair of jeans.

Just went to show how bad I need to work out my fat :wail:

4. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Very windy out there again.... I'll need to put extra weight on the bike.

5. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

WAHOOOO!!!!

Im going to look at a place tomorrow which is not only £100 a month cheaper than my last place and sharing with some really nice people, its right on the doorstep to where I work!!!

:banana: :lol: :beer: :rolling: :banana:

Time to celebrate I think!

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wow, it has been so long since I read a novel in paperback form that I had forgotten how hard on the eyes it can be. Small font size + no space between lines + lousy paper quality and colour = :eek:

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The horrible world of paperbacks.. but it's good for your wallet!

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I need a life. I wake up around noonish, or after. Then I spend a few hours on the net and at #sorcerers until 4pm, which is when I have to get ready for work. After I get home from from work around 1am, I get back on the net and #sorcerers until 2 or 3am.

This routine has to change! :bang: :rolling:

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You DO need a life!

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Is it all women or just women of a certain age who are incapable of doing really simple things like following onscreen instructions to program the VCR?

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You should see my aunt. :lol: She would die if you took the VCR programming from her. :shake:

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia takes her VCR remote and beats Lazy Bonzo yelling: "Do not call me a helpless female, you ... (whatever you like").

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    This was a very weird, very unproductive day, so yeah, I'm feeling weird and confused and out of it as well.

I feel like crying even though I've got nothing to cry for..weird indeed.

/me joins Nakia in hitting Lazy :p

14. Nakia

Media:
    Thanks, Uytuun, for helping me with Lazy.

What you need is a dose of BGII with Edwin in your party. I felt like you do when I started playing current party. With Korgan, Edwin & Jan you'll find your self laughing. I have the banter pack installed which makes it really funny.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    Well, I would, if it wasn't for the fact that I need my sleep so I can do yet some more studying tomorrow.

Oh well, chocolate here I come. :D

Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Nakia. :)

Perhaps I'll watch some Salad Fingers, yeah, Salad will make me feel happy.

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good luck on the exam or whatever it is.

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    thanks, chev. ;)

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

No more, time to get some sleep...

/me casts power word: sleep on everyone on the random babble thread

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Alright, just (babble) let me finish building this bomb shelter in case I need protection after (babble) this comment....

Okay, I'm ready - I saw Once Upon A Time in Mexico yesterday and (babble) I must say I'm severely disappointed in the (babble) entire experience. Not enough violence as compared to Desperado.

And on a more annoying (babble) note, those twits at Centrelink (the Dole/Social Security Office for those who don't know what (babble) Centrelink is) told me today that I need to be working (babble) 50 hours a fortnight to not have to look for a job even though I have one! :bang:

Oh yeah, as for my (babble) comments on my 'girlfriend', yes, she a "Born Again (babble) Christian" - she found God on a train about 17 years ago but only recently (like in the last 2 months) went (babble) sober and it's not so much that she considers drinking alcoholic beverages a sin, it's more that she's one of those (babble) people who thinks that just because they can't handle a particular substance, then no-one should (babble) partake.

20. Nakia

Media:
    I wondered why I was feeling so tired. Sleep Spell must have hit just as I logged on. It's only 7 PM here in the Garden State.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.