1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@ Chev, Yep that is so true. For some strange reason id made me feel better at this moment ;)

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ah, play rehersals, what fun! Off go I to channel Athene.

Today's going to be interesting, I've got rehersal all afternoon, and then I'm heading to a Classics party, where there will be much imbibing of alcohol. And I've got a 9 am class tomorrow.

I am having a premonition that my prof will not be pleased with me.

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Ok, What i want to know is how did Dragons create there vast mounds of wealth?? I mean, sure, they raided towns and caravans, killed adventurers etc... but they have no thumbs, they cant hold sacks open and put all the gold and stuff into it to carry back to their lair, and how do they search every house? This is old world dragons, not D&D ones which can turn into human forms.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I guess many Dragons would get sacrificial offerings from people, and they'd be able to hold onto something, but not manipulate it. Grab what you can, in claw and mouth and fly off home :)

5. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Some dragon stories have them dragging/ flying off with an entire horse-drawn carriage. Plus mighty big claws can hold on to a lot.
    What are old world dragons?

Why does monday morning :coffee: have to come right after sunday night :beer:

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I am sitting here waiting for my driveway to be shoveled out so I can get out and get some coffee. Got snowed in.

Splunge, I wish Canada had kept this snow. Haven't had any and then, wham, it all comes down at once.

7. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Just wanted to have my 300:th post in the random babbling. I guess I have to say something intelligent now....hmmmh.... :idea:

Splunge is old! :doh:

8. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Nakia, we're a kind people who share what we enjoy :D

@ chev - wouldn't know I've only had one girlfriend, and we only went out for a month. :eek: but I do know what rejection feels like :rolleyes:

I just finished that essay, now its time to start studying for my exams, joy!

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It was all true examples.

One good thing of it. ;)

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @Rolsuk Fryulee, thank you. Actually it is beautiful and normally I love the snow but it came all at once. Up til now we've had a mild winter.

Angels exist. I met two today. I had to do some shopping in this mess. I was having trouble with my shopping cart in the imperfectly cleared snow when this couple came over and helped me. Even put the groceries in the car for me. It was so nice. Made me feel good about the world.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

But Nakia, We can't keep all this shi---er, snow to ourselves, Our Country is not that big...

Dalveen, If a Dragon told you to carry a bag of gold over here and put it on its back like a saddle bag, would you argue? I know that I wouldn't...

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Send some snow down this way. It's hot and muggy here today. Mmmmm, snow.

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Fog is evil! Last night the low was 30 degrees (F), and the high for today was 32 degrees (F)! Two degrees in difference! This evil fog has been stuck here for almost a week now...and it's not going anywhere untill Wed, or even Thur... :bang: :rolling:

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@ Harbourboy: I'd gladly send some snow your way. We've got way too much of it here.

Yep, I know my prof isn't going to be happy with me, as I won't be in class tomorrow. I'm way too out of it, and will probably end up oversleeping.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Taza; it isa the freakingsoftware failure.

*sigh*

If I am uber-lucky, I managed to save Jenova.

If not... *sigh*

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ara, why is it that you are online, but not at #sorcerers?

You have brought shame to yourself...the only way to cure it is to haul a$$ to the chatroom, Post-Haste!

I always feel like I need to say something profound on the top of new pages....but then I remember that EVERYTHING I say is profound...so it really doesn't matter. :good: :holy: :good: :rolling:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I wish I could - not IRC on this evil public access computer. Anfd no, java doesnt work either.... *grrr*

*sigh*

Believe me, if I could I would be there, bitching a lot.

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I wish it was all a horrible nightmare, but no...

...another day at work... :bang:

19. Nakia

Media:
    To all Canadians. I really love winter. My favorite seasons are Fall, Winter and Spring. July here isn't bad but you can have August. I would not mind your sending the snow if only we could have a real winter. I lived in Alaska for 1 1/2 years and loved it. Winter was winter, spring lasted about 1 week, also Fall. Summer was mild.

As Splunge says, I do have a point. Either keep the snow or keep sending it. :) Pretty Please.
    Wednesday the temp is back up to 45F. Not sure what that is in Celsius, about 20+C I think.

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I want some snow. For the past few weeks it has been raining so much roads and houses are starting to flood. I remember just a few years ago, we were still in the middle of the snowing, minus 50 weather.

On a side note, I managed to really upset my step-father today. I came in for a visit and found him vaccuming, so I took a picture and told him it was for the record books. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.