1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmmm, not many posts in the last few hours.........

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Mudwerstling? Spawn was a trained killer. All he has to do is wrap those chains around Tori Amos's throat and she ain't singing nothing.

And who's judging the Karaoke contest? And do they really want to piss Spawn off?

4. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Its hard to sleep when stuff hurts you. sigh.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    But you will sleep long when you eventually fall asleep. :)

6. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

sleep on your stomach.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Depends how much the stuff hurts you and where. :tie:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As it is, I have nothing to say there.

Hmm, I should probably try being random, but as it is, I think I need to see a doctor. My leg is starting to look not nice at all.

9. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Give yourself a concussion, silly. You'll fall asleep in no time at all :p

10. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

drugs lots off them

11. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

mMMmm drugs, that reminds me, had ANOTHER work xmas party last night, went to an extreemly expensive spanish place with loads of nice food and wine... the night went well... that of what I remember n e way... why is everyone giving me funny looks this morning? what happened? :nuts:

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me does a little dance... :banana:

I was over at my parent's house today, visiting my cat while they're away, and I happened to stumble on to a walk-in closet full of shopping bags with my family member's names on them...needless to say I HAD to do a little snooping! The bag that had my name on it had only one thing in it: The Special Extended Edition box set fo the LotR trilogy! Seeing that made my day! I don't really care if it was the only thing that was in "my" bag...it is about $80...

I love the LotR movies! :thumb: :rolling:

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

That would indeed have been the coolest gift ever if I didn't allready own them :D

I go look for pirate like clothing today if I can find my Bankcard...

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Whee - Wish I Had An Angel video clip is on Rage tonight :)

Edit: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Nightwish Australian tour dates were released and the Brisbane on is at the ****ing ARENA! *stabbity stabbity death*

Urgh :(

[ December 17, 2004, 13:23: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I did buy a cool Pirate like shirt, that I also can wear on normal occasions! And it’s made of cotton… :banana:

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Anger successfully burnt out of my system by absorbing myself into Children of Bodom - now listening to Evanescence and re-finding out that they're not as bad as everyone keeps telling me they are. Not great and wonderful, but it works.

'Tis true that if you hear something enough times you'll end up believing it...

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Got an invitation from uni friends for a tiny advance Christmas party tomorrow evening. How sweet.

Browsed my site's guestbook some time ago. Human stupidity will never cease to astonish me.

And I feel somewhat sleepy despite the fact I should feel well-rested after sleeping over 3 hours during the night and about 4 during the day, not including the nap on the bus. Can't get any work done. Guess I'd better start studying for my January and February exams soon, if this is going to be my tempo.

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The only Evanescence song I like is the one where Amy Lee sings with the band, Filter...I forgot what the song is called, but it's pretty good.

My my, it is a cold one today! :nono: :rolling:

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Yay msnger works again. Which hopefully means it will stop screwing up trillian!

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Oh the joys of smallband. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.