1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As it is, I am v. pathetic.

Also, I think that I should try to find my hairbrush asap before my hair dies on me...

2. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Lord, I'm mean. Are you?

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Damn... I want to listen to my Immortall cd but I'm to tired (Or is it lazy?) to get of my chair and get it...

All right I have it now but my player doesn't see it :( . Listing to Tori Amos now almost the same :S

[ December 15, 2004, 20:18: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

4. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The Settlers 3 has some great music.

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Studying while listening to Billy Joel. What fun. I just hope that I don't end up with Piano Man stuck in my head in the middle of writing the exam. That would be bad.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Speedy recovery, DHB...

Harbourboy, clear your cache and hit the front page of the forums.

I've also moved the news & site forums on top yesterday, which makes infinitely more sense now than it did before.

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmm, I just noticed that the ball of energy in Tal's portrait, when looking frrom a certain angle, looks a lot like a dog with floppy ears :D

8. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

What angle? What angle? What angle? :p

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yup. At least now, it doesn't clutter up the rest of the Boards. :p

DHB: all I have to say is - OUCH! :eek:

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That must be kind of hard considering that your country is pretty much a solid block of ice...

I think it kind of cool that the original set (snow, ice, and living wooly mammoths) of the movie ‘Ice Age’ is located just to the north of the USA! :p :shake: :rolling:

11. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I've heard it said that a man will humiliate himself (over and over if need be) for the woman he loves. How true. I haven't humiliated myself yet (unless you count my last two posts) but she knows I'd do anything for her. Lucky me we get along pretty well but still I think I'm listening to my heart to much.
    Oh yeah and my literature teacher (who's a bloody idiot) told me that because I wasn't impressed by some poem(and I couldn't comment it eather, I don't like poetry), it means that I don't read and something else that had no meaning.
    I hate her. I read a lot, I love reading, I love writting, I'm working on a sample for Wizards and I posted something (which I would like if you guys read it and comment on it, give opinions and the like, negative opinions are just as welcome, but I prefer the positeve ones) on the Creativity Surge forum here.
    Well getting angry about an annoying teacher won't help me, so I'm calm (thinking about the girl I love makes me feel a lot better). And Arabwel what's the angle, I can't see any dog with floppy ears. And I'm happy I got my second gem.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I did see the doggy! And I just saw that it where balls of energy right now! :banana:

13. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

Finally I saw the doggy,really cute.

14. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I am tired v. Chemistry :(

15. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

You should probably get some sleep.

16. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

No, I only woke up 10 hours ago, and I have a term paper to finish.... :(

17. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm attempting to find raging, feral, anarchic inspiration for a pretty picture.

Quicksand indeed, Mr Bowie.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] After about 5 days... and 4 tablets... headache is bearable.

I have been lent fencing eq over the Christmas holidays. Foil, mask, glove, jacket and everything. I've got to look after it and clean it all up for next year when the fencing classes continue. As my tutor doesn't have classes anymore he can lend the eq out for a while.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    I just feel like making a post, no matter the fact that i have nothing to say...

As it is, life sucks.

And damn it, someone please give me back my ability to write...

20. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

*hugs Ara*

Hee, hee. Nice doggy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.