1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

http://bash.org/?426942

:lol:

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bah, the geek fantasy one is my favorite...

And no, am not getting out, the gutter is comfy.

and as it is, since I had some bad news today you can exxpect a majorly mopey/moody/annoyed Ara.

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Broken tailbone? Never done it personally but I know a few who have, good luck with a speedy recovery DHB.

I get to actually do paid work tomorrow night! :thumb: Go me! :D

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hope you feel better soon DHB.

Rednik, Good shot at the Mac.

Ara, Just try to keep things funny and you'll get through whatever it is...

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

*hugs Ara*
    Hope it's not news that's too bad and sorry I didn't give you a hug a bit sooner, I got distracted.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What Christmas smilies? :square:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Aldazar back*

it's not the news themselves that is bad, it is the fact that my reaction to them was... so pathetic that it makes me mopey/moody.

*shakes her head*

8. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Am now bored of NWN again... it took 3 days to register this time around... now if only i could get back into regular sleeping habits...

9. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    OMG! That the funniest site I've ever been to! Just reading the top 100-200 made me :lol: :thumb: :rolling:

11. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

pfft.

People, please stop posting Bash quotes. That's not that funny even in IRC, nevermind forums... (*points out that he's NOT a moderator, just in case*)

And Caleb*, bash got 24000+ quotes pending, it's not gonna be up anytime soon.

* Taza has been coding a database system for two days and has lost his sense of humour.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Wow I'm totally stunned by that pretty (maybe) Belgian HIM girl Rednik did post in the find me a picture topic!

I skipped the first class today but I didn't miss a thing! I feel very happy that I stayed in bed! :banana:

For everyone who needs a hug: *Hug*

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Okay. Things to do before date on THursday.

1. Get car fixed (and don't hit anymore curbs and/or stop signs).

2. Clean car (rather have car cleaned. Even I am not stupid enough to go in my trunk).

3. Get a shave and a haircut (I hear the whole 'I look like I slept in a dumpster' look doesn't win girls over).

First of all, must get some sleep... :sleep:

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] *randomly hits people with her sticks*

My head really hurts and I don't know why :(

Getting savaged by chicken wire also sucks a lot.

bloody art.

15. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

argghh!!

*thump*

oww that hurts!!!

*thud thud thud*

STOP HITTING ME!!!

16. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sigh, I just had one of those mornings when you try to set the snooze mode on the alarm clock only to wake up and find that the snooze alarm didn't go off and you should already be out the door.

So I ran around like crazy to get ready to go as fast as I could, put on my watch and realized that when I set the snooze alarm I must have accidentally set my alarm clock forward an hour and thus I really had plenty of time left.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Depends... Some girls like a little bit rough face and/or a bit messy hair. A fair number doesn't like it when your clothing is in a perfect order with everything immaculately ironed and all buttons done.

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I did that this morning too, :rolling: I almost walked out of the flat after putting on my shoes to realise I didnt even put on my trousers... :doh: it wasn't a pretty sight... :toofar:

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I just bought the Platin Edition og Once by Nightwish! The whole thing looked so nice and shinny! I allready had the original release but this one looked so cool that I had to have it! I love the nice shining picture of Tarja :D !

20. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I
    V
    E

G
    O
    T

A

N
    E
    W

G
    E
    M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.