1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Midwinter: And the one before that... and the one before...

Repetition can be quite annoying.

2. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

How true that is. At least the years go by kinda quick.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

Insert randomness and welwishage.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Since this seems to be rambling post time for me I am rambling. 2005 is here. Whoopee! Now for some quiet time just for me.

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Allright last night was fun! Allthough I'm really tired today. Partying till 7 O clock is something I haven't done since my hollyday in Spain. But it was good! :banana:

Well just drink some :beer: s tonight with friends...

6. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

My "partying", was disturbed by brainless idiots picking fights and throwing fireworks at random people on the street and near the station where we were sitting. The fun quickly left us, and I was already home at 3.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! I was able to get off work an hour early! So at 11pm I hauled butt to my apartment to pick up my g/f and my supply of fireworks... (which may or may not be legal since they shoot up in the air and explode!) Anyway, after I got her, we drove as fast as possible to my parent's house, but it was snowing quite badly, so yeah... We got to my parent's house 5 minutes before 12am, Jan 1st! So I set my mortars off, and celebrated with my family for a little while.

So as a tradition in my family, I got up early on Jan 1st morning, and watched the Rose Parade. My mom grew up within a short walk from the parade route in Pasadena, CA, so my family has either gone to the parade in person, or watched it on TV every year.

For those of you who don't know what the Rose Parade is...it's almost as large as the Macey's Day Parade in NYC, USA...but every float in the Rose Parade has to be completely covered with organic materials (i.e. flowers, seeds, grass, ect.) For those of you still scratching your heads, go to the Rose Parade homepage! If that doesn't help...well, then you're helpless! :shake: :rolling:

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My wife loves the Rose Parade.

Even though she always falls asleep 1/2 hour after it starts (I can almost set my watch by when her snoring (soft, feminine snoring :shake: ) starts).

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Fireworks are less of fun when someone start's aiming them at you and you have no means of reaching the bastard to hurt him back. :D

Oh my, and I probably looked more conservative than the rest of the city put together. Come on... I consider myself fairly open-minded, but to celebrate New Year's Eve in jumpsuits and Adidas kind of shoes? :rolleyes:

To sleep or to play NWN, this is the question. :confused:

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I think that I will...

Damn, stuck at the hard part again.

11. Kitrax

Media:
    Yay! My first day off in almost 2 weeks! I purpously got a little overtime this week just to get my manager back of only giving me one day off...at the end of a busy week. MY GM hates when his crew gets close to 40 hours a wekk, let alone 40+, so I jumped at the chance of staying late on 2 nights...I'm also thinking of calling tomorrow to see if I can work from 5 till 10pm just to get 5 more hours of overtime pay! :evil: :rolling:

12. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Oh, you rebel you. :rolleyes: :shake:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *giggle*

Go Kitrax!

as it is, I am snacking on instant rice, of all things....

Should probably go to sleep.

also, I want this - geekdom supreme :D

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Dam'n I did play 4 adventures in a jungle like setting and me mind is full with ideas now! :banana:

I want :beer: but it's still so early...

15. Kitrax

Media:
    My manager deserves it! I requested Dec 31st and Jan 1st off 3 weeks ago, but he still scheduled me to work 5-12pm on both days! And at my work, if you work on a holliday one year, you have a 90% of not working it next year... :rolling:

16. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Apollo! Where are you when I need you?

He's left me in the lurch again, when I could really use his assistance. Probably off playing his lyre or practicing his archery somewhere... Oh well, such is life.

It's driving me :banana: :banana: :banana:

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I have always wondered what seperates Canadians from Americans so much. And now I have a diffinitive answer...

The border!

*me listens as everyone mutters under their breath to the tune of 'What an idiot'*

18. Kitrax

Media:
    Nah, I think the word "eh" and they way you pronounce the word "about" is your answer. :p

By the way, your new custom title is dumb... :shake: :rolling:

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Says the man with underwear around his neck... :D

20. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

It's good times here. Tomorrow is a diffirent matter. I'll probably have to go into terapy or AA. What does AA mean BTW? Absolutly Amazing? Actually Amused? Arriving Alternatly?
    Don't know, but my parents insist I go to see them. Why? I don't know? I'm pondering the matter over a drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.