1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #30

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

What is with all of the cats. If anything we should be talking about reindeer. Sheesh. :D

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    There is no sense in de-clawing a cat after it's been neutered, nor keeping it inside all the time. After it's been neutered, it won't want to be outside nearly as much as before anyway, so it'll stay inside as much as it can. They also stick around the house pretty much exclusively if they're neutered, and don't go running off miles away, so there's very little danger of anything happening to them.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, don't know about that Tal, our (neutered) cat only comes into the house when she wants food, though maybe our cat just doesn't like us much...

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Cats sound too expensive. Catfish however are cheap and fun to look after and have nice personalities :roll:

back on sticks :(

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I wrote a grand total of 160 words today... *stabs self*

Tomorrow I am going to see about pretending that it's November still, and try and grab my muse again, and then write something.

Damn muse.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Congrats to:

1. 8people for the avatar. And thanks for explaining what the "8" is all about. :)

2. Rallymama on the new rugrat. :thumb: Glad we could help (even though we didn't).

3. Maertyn for looking silly. :p (Something that I'm used to doing every day. :D )

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As it is, my kitties will be neutred AND kept insiide for their own good - I do not want them to be overrun or shot or anything nasty - I have the harnesses for taking them out for walks, as silly as that will look.

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Splunge - I never explained what the 8 was about, I simply stated something it also is ;)

Sticks suck. I've been off them so long and as soon as I go back onto one, everyone at school starts bitching at me and pushing me out of line. Next person that tries gets hit over the head :mad:

I've FINALLY got past the 16th dialogue of the Mazzy Romance. Thanks to Arabwel, Darkgoddess and Fireblazer/Scias :D

I will also ask my mother if I can get some new fish, it will be no replacement for Fighter, but it will help my tank seem more populated. I am thinking perhaps some red/orange guppies to go with the blue ones. :)

and 8people has a capital 8 and a small p :rolling:

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Exams are evil. Latin exam tomorrow, where I have to do a load of translating, then Egyptian archaeology on Friday, then Phonetics on Saturday.

In other news, there is a fair amount of snow outside, and I'm going to have to shovel it at some point :( . Maybe I could do that as one of my study breaks.

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Necer try to lead a group of people with no motivation it won't work. Just say: "this are the tasks we must do, I don't care either but we have to do it!". Then pray :D .

I wish I couls swim like the dolphins, or fly like the eagels or fall like a tree...

[ December 13, 2004, 20:05: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

12. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

You guys talking about cats remainds me of my own favorite cat... that died a few month before... and the other cat that died a few months earlyer... and the dog that died last month... now I got only one cat left. I'm so sad I feel like crying :sosad:
    Oh and you people can just call me Garak. The Lord part is just for fun, the name belongs to a character I created.
    Gods I'm depressed.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Garak*

My condolences. :(

:bang:

I suck at writing.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sleepless! Sort out your spelling! I know this is Random Babbling, but that was terrible! :tie:

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Damn Harbourboy you were right! I did fix it a bit hope I didn't miss one!

16. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Pls you can't beat some of my grammar mystakes. Then again I'm not from an english speaking country.
    *hugs Arabwel*
    Thanks for the kind words.
    I really hope I'll be feling better tomorrow, go an exam at geographi(or however you spell it)

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ew, ew and ew. It looks like we're getting a bit of rain on top of all the snow we've had. Welcome to Slushborough!

At least I've got my hot chocolate here to keep me warm and cozy. Now all I need is to pass my exams and Ill be set!

18. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You still missed a lot of mistakes, Sleepless. :shake:

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Poor Garak. You have my sympathy. We had three hamsters in the house once... all died ill, one had to be put to sleep. My cat takes injections for asthma every 1-1.5 months and the coughs he gets shake all his body. I know the sound of that cough all too well... I have it myself. But he's just a little animal. He won't go on without meds like I do. Poor little kitty. When it comes, he always keeps playing or being around humans. Never gives up.

[ December 13, 2004, 22:37: Message edited by: chevalier ]

20. Arabwel

Media:
    My music taste is getting stranger by the day...

as it is, I really should write but I wlack a willing test subject or two :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.