1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #30

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    75 bucks for a regular cat? Christ... here you can find a litter at every other house (when it's the season). It's always a problem of getting rid of them for FREE.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah, it seems like a lot, but that $75 also pays for the animal's shots (if needed), microchiping (it's an ID "tag" under the skin), spay/neuter (if not done yet), nice little animal carrier, and you guessed it...a litter box! As I see it there is little to no profit on a lot of the cats, and any proceeds go towards the Humane Society. :rolling:

4. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Kitrax, why don't you go and get the cat? Just take the cat in hand(no need for a carrier), skip the microchiping as a normal "dogtag" seems enough, DON'T NEUTER THE CAT, and a litter box you should be able to find for a few bucks in the closest Wal-mart. The shots are needed, so it should be down to what? 50 bucks at most?

And don't care about your rules in your apartment complex. If someone sees the cat, just say it is living in the neighborhood and you just gave it some food.

Oh, and Rallymama, congrats! :thumb:

5. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Crap... I just blew my nose and the hankerchief looks like was nuked or something :jawdrop:
    Oaky, on a more serious note did anyone understand the ending of Half-Life 2?
    I mean I think Gordon is [snip].
    But I don't know and that annoys me :bang:

[Yea, go ahead and spoil the ending for everybody. :rolleyes: ] -Tal
    Sorry Tal, I forgot.

[ December 13, 2004, 19:28: Message edited by: Lord Garak ]

6. Register Gems: 29/31

Lord Garak, for those who haven't played the game and intend to, not that I am one of those that intend to, of course, please don't write that without a spoiler-warning.

7. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

Right... sorry Caleb won't happen again.
    Hey, how do you get an avatar :confused:

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Concentrate hard enough and you'll get one.

9. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

Thx for the advice but i'm still :confused:
    By the way when exactly does Star Wars Ep. 3 come out? Last I heard it was in april.
    Yes I'm a fan, my main passions in life are Star Wars, Forgotten Realms, Warhammer 40k, Warcraft, Second World War, Greek mythologi.... that's about it :grin:

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Star Wars rocks, nad I try to avouid hearing about it including the date it comes out at the onment.....

As it is, I just slept for a nice 12 hours or so; and as such, I am a bit woozty.

11. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

Did you at least sleep well?
    By the way I had a great dream a week ago... dreamth I was in Faerun along with a few coleagues of mine. I was sad when I woke up... no wait I got killed at the end :doh: . Weird thing is that when the sword hit me and spilled my brains all over the place everything went black and I felt cold lips on my own. Like sweet kiss of death.
    Weird eh?

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You must have read one of my poems. :lol:

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Kitrax, oh - then it's definitely a bargain. We had to pay nearly $100 just to get our cat neutered (it was out of necessity; he was marking all over the house).

Lord Garak; http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/faq.html

I didn't write the Welcome PM you got for my own health, you know.

14. Register Gems: 29/31

Tal, don't try to convince us it was because of the mess you neutered your cat, you were just mad that he continously marked the spots you've already marked. ;)

15. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

A belated congratulations to Rallymama!

I'm certain I had something vaguely meaningful to post here, but I'm damned if I can remember what it was. As such, I'll just ask Lord Garak exactly how he knows what a 'sweet kiss of death' feels like.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, getting my cats neutred is apparently going to cost around 50 euros apiece, but that is for January to worry about...

As it is, food is good for you.

and yes, I did sleep well :p

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I'm working Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve in the next couple of weeks, should be rolling in cash after that little effort. Best of all though, I'm now working Saturday night with the now-single hottie I mentioned a few weeks ago. And we get along even better now.

Oh yeah, congrats to 8people for the avatar - very cool :thumb: happy belated b'day to those I missed and congrats Rally.

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Don't do anything to stuff it up then, Aldazar! :beer:

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @Caleb* Not only would I spay/neuter the cat, but I would also get it's front paws de-clawed. I don't like outdoor cats...I see too many of them run away, get shot, and hit by cars. All those things have happened to all of my family's cats over the years. :cry: So, starting with my current cat, (which lives with my parents untill I find a place that alows pets) I decided that my cat(s) would stay inside, and they will stay there unless I am taking them to the Vet.'s office. My parents agreed and payed for my cat to get de-clawed. She came home 2 days after the surgury and was a little groggy for a week...but that's because she had a "pain patch" stuck on her skin.

My cat may be spayed and de-clawed, but she still kicks a$$! :love: Just look at the 2 pictures of her on my page of the SP Photo Album... :evil: :rolling:

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I hate Cats. My mother always brings them in when she gets sick of mice in the house, but I get rid of them when they want the litterbox moved to right under my computer desk. I hate the smell of fresh cat ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.