1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #30

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I've achieved nothing today. How lame of me. Methinks I need to force myself to do something ... unfinished NaNo and preparing several RPs comes to mind...

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I feel bad for my dad when he has to go collect rent from his tenants...people always forget about their rent, and come up with the stupidest excuses to try and get out of it. :bang:

I told my dad that he should carry some sort of weapon with him when he goes to get rent after what I saw today... One of the guys trying to get out of the late fee my dad charges for late rent looked like he just spent all of his rent on drugs. :eek: :rolling:

4. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Oi, me hasn't been here for a while :shame: At least I've been having fun. I've actually went out with my friends last night! :D :beer: :beer:

Now I've got to finish off my assignment. I had two, finished one and the other I just have to print off and make it pretty then I'm done. Its about bloody time too! I went to bed at 4:00am this morning, got up at 8:30am, and now its 4:00am again! :eek: Where does the time go? Anyway, I'd better finish that assignment.

By the by, to stay awake I had ground up coffee beans. I was too lazy to make coffee and it was set up for my bad so I just ate a bit of the ground up coffee beans. Off to work.

NOTE: if some of this is confusing or there's spelling errors its because I need to go to sleep... or maybe I won't ... :evil:

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well it has been a nice weekend, less sleep lot's of fun and more then enough Beer.

Back to school things now I have to make 2 papers.

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I'm back folks. I know, you all haven't been the same without your fix of me, but it's all right. I have that effect on a lot of people. :D

So, somebody fill me in on what has happened while I have been gone...

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The w/e was eeeevil, I had a nasty experience with the kitchen sink and the bath tub that I wont go into, I've told the story once and it made the person throw up, so I'll just say it wasn't pretty...

Too much :beer: and too much :coffee: have resulted in a very strange feeling, I don't think today is really happening, its all a dream... I WISH! I hate monday mornings at work, nothing is right, no matter what I do SOMTHING always goes wrong! No one is in a happy mood, and it seems the atmosphere is that of a funeral...oh will 1 more :coffee: be the end of me?

/me runs out of the office clawing at the :coffee: machine..."GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!"

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I could really use some :sleep: right now. It's the last week of classes before exams, although, my first exam is this Friday night :eek: . I'm really not looking forward to this.

Monument report still needs to be finished :bang: . I really need to stop procrastinating.

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Only half an hour to go before I can go home and pass out, need more :coffee: ...

I've spent the last two hours perfecting what I can only call the coolest paper airplane in the world! I wish work wasn't so boring... actually I don't think this is work, I think its a secret asylum where the government lock up loonies during the day to protect the rest of society :rolling: :banana: :D

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Oh, so that's where everyone from SP are REALLY from :D

Been awake for *me counts* 31 hours and before that had only 4 hours of sleep :eek: I know thats nothin' compared to what you guys pull off, but its a lot from me.

Still fun, done those bloody assignments so I'm happy :)

EDIT: sweet! New gem! :thumb: :banana:

11. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Congrats on the new gem :thumb:

I must have gotten 4 or so in the last month, I'm on a roll.

12. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Ha, I've been here for nearly 3 years and I've only managed 7 gems. Isn't that sad.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yeah. ;)

(A short and concise expression of unconditional agreement :p )

[ December 07, 2004, 01:28: Message edited by: chevalier ]

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Still, it's better than posting 5535 times with either 'Yeah', 'Need coffee' or some babbling none of us would understand. J/k ;)

15. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Master of Nuhn with the winning comment by far.

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

How cool is this? Yesterday was my first official day on the payroll at work after 6 weeks of work experience and I get to end it getting wasted at the staff christmas party! :beer: :banana: :beer: :banana: :beer:
    Complete with women losing their tops on the dancefloor! :jawdrop: :yum:

I'm feeling it today though. :sick:

17. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Sounds like quite the rowdy office party, Aldazar. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Where's the sign-up sheet?

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

It was certainly one hell of an introduction to the crew. I just gotta hope I can keep from laughing at some of the guys when I next see them.

19. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I saw a meteor today, streaking across the sky -- a round object trailing one hell of a fireball, moving at very high speeds. It was the coolest thing to see. I had come out of the uni and was standing in the garden watching the clouds and it just appeared, big as life, blazing across the sky....then was gone. Heh...I just stood there staring for a few minutes with my mouth hanging open. Never saw one before. Absolutely awesome.

Update: I decided to check out if there were indeed any meteor showers around this time and lo and behold: The Geminids.

http://comets.amsmeteors.org/meteors/december_radiants.html

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gah, my hands hurt....

On the other hand, I am past 90K.

On a third hand, I am runniing out of RAM... could do with some for Christmas... ot birthday, for the matter.

Damn, didn't really realize how close that was until I started thinking of hitting 100K by the 10th...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.