1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yes, there are slash stories about women. I personally know someone who writes Buffy/Faith stories...there is a wide selection of stories called femslash as well :) ...

Ara
    (Weirdokin)

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am hungry, gimme food! Babbledy Babble!

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bingely-Bingely Beeb!

This is your daily babble

Ara
    (Spam, who, me, no nopt me, not now, not ever nope not no....)

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Band update:
    We're now called 'Still Bust'

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Bring forth the ritualistic mowage of leaves.

That's right. Today is leaf mowing day.

I've so many trees in my yard, I don't bother raking. I just mow them.

I turn them into little tiny shredded leaves, and they blow and twirl away in the wind. Across the wind swept plains, and up, and over the steep and treacherous rocks that mark the Midwest of America.

*vroooom*

*vroooooooo-ooooooooooo000ooooooom!*

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

No wonder why I come on here...

The people are as unusual as me!

I suppose the only difference is I don't usually tell people of my madness - they sort of work it out themselves ;)

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

/me claps to ejsmith
    Good. Finally figured it out. Actually I live in my stupid home with my stupid parents and bro(I HATE HIM), but i thought Land of the Slashpeople was funnier. And I am crazy. And SOCIAL LIFE SUCKS: Parties suck. I can prove it. Going to listen to Matrix soundtrack(Rammstein cool). Bye, ppl.

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Take that Phillidelphia! Leafs have two shutouts against you in less than a week! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, think hockey!

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

WIT FOLLOWS:

Teacher: Stand up, Some Muppet, and tell us about your parents.

Some Muppet stands.

Some Muppet: My Dad's an engineer, and my Mum doesn't work.

Mister Rouge: Why doesn't your dad fix her then?

BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS

[ November 29, 2002, 23:31: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

10. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Wow.

Just, wow.

It has been, probably, a year since I've seen the IotW award.

Wow. It's the day after Thanksgiving.

I will probably remember this for quite a few years.

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Dare I ask who?
    Anyways, I went and got my hair cut, like I threatened to. Don't worry, it's still long, I just can't sit on it anymore. It's wierd. I used to have to toss my head quite strongly to get my hair to move, now I twitch my head and my hair slaps me in the face. This is going to take getting used to.

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :roll: :spin: :spin: Eventually got my original english IWD-2 :roll: :spin: :roll:

/me smooooooooooooooches wildfire ;)

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Too bad the winner combined both traits of idiocy and moronism, and some besides. The only fitting award after seeing that was termination of his account... :bang:

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Blaah. Going to cinema with my friend today. YAY. Maybe do something else after that. And its friggin cold here. In the North.

Eze
    (I hate cold)

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm back again, now with a nice shiny new antivirus and a firewall to match :)
    I had a strange and scary moment today, I had the sudden urge to read slash! :eek: After that last slash I read, I don't think I will

16. Shura Gems: 25/31

:aaa:

Eyrgh...slash...

*disgust*

17. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

It's not really disgusting.

There's that Japanese Hentai Manga stuff that is really disgusting. Canabal lesbians, tentacle rape, and all the other stuff. And what gets me is, to some, this stuff is erotic. God, this is the kind of things I'd have in my nightmares.

Slash is like, totally tame. I don't understand how it comes by the name of "slash", though. Maybe it's like a sign; it's got "heterosexual" with a red circle around it and slash over it.

Anyways, I've got all my parts in from rma. I'm going to have to see if my mainboard is still good, or if it's toast.

Obviously, I'm going totally hardcore with my static wristband, and dryer sheets this time.

There will be 0.0000% snappage this time through.

Snappage == bad.

18. reepnorp

Media:
    Gee, some people just love to get banned from chatrooms. I have been in this chair for six hours now.

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Eventually got my Windows Media Player to display all my movies flawless - it pointed out my Nimo Codec Pack Nimo50build8 was buggy - the previous Nimo50build7 was ok so everything runs flawless as it should be.

Just drives me mad when my comp has "Grillen" :shake:

20. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

So I haven't really been on in a couple of days because of the holiday, and there's so many new things to post on, I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed! :aaa:
    My girls' father came to pick them up yesterday, so now I'm all alone...I don't quite know what to do with myself either. Ughhh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.