1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Something is really wrong, with you people, or you do not understand what is slash. THink some more.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My dear Eze, not ALL people are like us... not all of us associate innocent punctuation with gorgeous.... /me slaps herself before she gets too far Well, what I was sayg, to some people,. the word slash is assosciated with the expression "To take a piss"

Ara
    (Doing a penguin paper)

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

EZELLOHAR:

Sooooooooooo. I'll ask one more time, then I'll be quiet.

Are you still a Prisoner of War, or what?

4. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Seems like Ara is a great one in that... Almost like one 10 min call from radiolinja to sonera... Just laughing... Not anymore after they found out the cost of it. :)

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Thank you Taze. I do try :)

Thank Whatever for mobile phone bill imits and people who pay the bill for you.... I am quite happy with mine.

I have a doctor's appointment later today about my eyes... let's see how much blinder I am than last year.

Sonera sucks.

Ara
    (Just joo)

[ November 28, 2002, 12:53: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I AM NOT A PRISONER OF WAR. Now please explain, what the heck it means. I am a 12-years old female, not some prisoner of war. How you got THAT idea?

7. Arabwel

Media:
    My ninth-Hundred post! Wo-hooo!

Now, I remember making a bet with Headbanger about having two thousand posts before December 31, but I must admit my defeat, for my having mbeeen removed from regular near-daily internet acces for the last two months has had my 100-posts-a-week-plan go awry. You do not wish to see 1100 posts by me in the next 33 days...

I concede my defeat.

On the other hand, my handwriting is bad enough that when I handed in my request for an username for the evening school computer network I got "Araqwel" instead of "Arabwel"... go figure...

Oh, and although this will be figured out by only the other Finns here, anyone else think that the song "Kakskytä senttiä" Or whatever the title is, is about Martti Ahtisaari trying to purchase the services of a prostitute? :p

Ara
    (Bad writer in the legible sense)

8. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

"I am a 12-years old female"

Sorry.

I was asking if you are still in the Mental Ward of a hospital, or if you are back at home, living with your family.

You have "Land of the Slashpeople" on your profile, and that obviously was changed a month or so ago.

Sooooo, if you ARE living back at home, isn't it time to change your "from" profile?

How about "Wunderland Refugee"?

Or possibly "Cutter's Corner"?

"Home Sweet Home"? <i like this one best>

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Um, Eze, have you, too been off to the land of the loonies? 'Cause I'm the resident loony bin resident here... Have you, too faced this trial? Or is he just confused?

Or am I the confused one?

Ara
    (CONfusion!)

10. silent_elf Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

what the hell is all this about???im confused,all though that isnt such a hard thing to do

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Its babbling, babbling is confusing...

Live with it

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Simple: I am insane. I am currently residing temporarily in a psych ward. I think either ejsmith has confused me and Eze, or Eze, too, has taken a dip in the loony bin while I have been gone... Confusing, isn't it?

Ara
    (Being a Convulsive Complusant)

13. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Good Lord.

Yes, I must have been confused. Poor Ezellohar. I though 12 was a little young to be going through that whole ordeal, but parts of the world do things differently. Sorry Ez.

Soooooooooo.

That clears that up. I have NooOOooOOoo00 clue what the deal with the Slashpeople thing is, now. I figured it was a reference to wrist slashing, but I'm fairly de-cluified right about now.

So, um, I guess trying to save face and stay on topic...are you still in Arabwel? How is it you have a net connection?

That's a nifty trick I've never heard of before...

[ November 28, 2002, 18:29: Message edited by: ejsmith ]

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I see. Okay, I am no longer confused.

Any age is a bad age to go thorough a psych ward, I was 14 when I got there for the first time and lets just say that I aquired a whole lot of nasty habits and cynicism after being repetedly used for being so bloody naive....

Oh, and slashpeople?

Slash= a type of fanfiction that pairs up people of the same sex. I and Eze like this kind of fan fiction.

Eze got me hooked on the pairing of Aragorn and Boromir, but I have read slash for nearly three years now. I got hooked on it when I started readin Episode 1 fan fic...

oo, I have a nice new shiny gem... Goody!

Got my eyes checked, no longer worse than before... yay....

Ara
    (Hoopy!)

[ November 28, 2002, 19:21: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

15. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Ok.

So I just did a google search for "slash fanfiction". There was some story between Boromir and Aragorn, and it was gay.

Literally. Gay.

So, Slash is (basically) gay stories?

Hmmmmmmm.

Cool.

16. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    You two probably loved the secret LOTR diaries :)

17. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

Are there slash stories about women? Hehehe.
    Are all of them GAY?! I mean...

18. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Of a certainty, there are.

19. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I just used my Oops I Craped My Pants diapers. I think I also just answered the the question to the topic Are You Single?

[ November 29, 2002, 04:30: Message edited by: Psycho. the fanged rabbit ]

20. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

[​IMG] Virne-thanks for telling me (about the title, berk :rolleyes: )!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.