1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Damn ejsmith, that blows! I feel so sorry foy you I could just, cry! :wail:

Oh ya, GO LEAFS! BOO SENATORS!

2. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ezellohar:

I'm confused. Are you still a Prisoner of War, or what??

3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    :D joacqin, I understand... but most of my hair is a split frizzy mess, so I'm gonna cut it off and try again. But lately, my boyfriends have had hair longer than mine, and right now, that means something!
    Ouch about the 'puter ejsmith. Static electricity sucks.
    Speaking of things that suck, the holidays are on their way.. I want to go hide for a month...

[ November 26, 2002, 07:16: Message edited by: Stefanina ]

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Jesus fricken Christ. I get my computer back, and now it thinks it has a virus. And TOTSC isn't working, and now I think I might murder the idiot that fixed my computer

5. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] the 8 young maidens from Chirofen is/are correct.

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hmmm, Tuesdays are boring... Especially this tuesday.... BOREING! nevermind, I supose that it's good in a way too.

8people and TeenS aren't at school today. Yay! :eek: I didn't mean it really. It just gives me something to talk about.

I have age of Myth. I got onto the Norse campaign (sp?) on monday! After having it for... a week. :confused:

I think I'll stop the random babbling now...

Frosty
    (Insanely insane :) )

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Exactly! That's the best part about it, living a life where you know exactly what might or might not happen is utterly boring. That boring life is what I'm forced to live right now :flaming: . But the good ol' days when I did have a social life were the best, to date.

Sir Yerril, I know what you mean, sorta. I once had a French kid run up to me and call me a stupid Anglo. I don't think I've laughed harder in my life, 'cause you see, I happen to be French-Canadian (we just call French Canadians "French" though, but since there's actual "French" people on these boards...).

8. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I found a rather large stick on the side of the road, and I picked it up and smited mine enemies in The Lord's Mercy. I bought a can of whoopass to augment mine efforts.

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The eight young maidens from Chirofen? Who are they? :hmm:

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Can's of whoopass- the other other other white meat.

I am tired as tired can be. Revision takes priority over sleep. I don't like coffee. Blaagh.

Oh, btw, I'm not Jewish, that kid was just being a muppet.

I love Elton John... HOLY MOSES! I have been removed...

11. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Eze, I don't think you understand the last part correctly in my last post. I guess I'll have to repeat myself. I said, "that's in my opinion." So please, next time you start telling that I'm all wrong, I ask you to remember the WHOLE of what I've said, and not what I started to say.

Ack, I'm in deep **** if I don't finish a whole freakin report on Brian Malroney, some stupid prime minister who I have no idea LIVED, by tomorrow.

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Say your sick, because when youre were doing youre homework the paper turned yellow and black and started biting in your arm and then your pen joined the revolution and poked you in the eye.

(P.S., when they ask you you´re stoned high, drunk, whatever tell them that there´s a large pink elephant in your bedroom who said you should say all that stuff. That garantuees no more schooldays.

My monthly contribution of babbling in my underwear
    (and no, theres no pink elephant in my bedroom, since they dont even excist duh... He´s purple with a green halo :help: )

[ November 27, 2002, 07:20: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

13. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I used to know a guy that did that in school. He's been living in a cardboard box for the past eight years.

Hmm, maybe you should start smacking butts with big coffee tins, then charge your victims for selling them a "can of whoopass".

14. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Dude, I don't even get elephants...I get purple cows from space who come into my bedroom at midnight and yodel. They're very nice, and promise to teach me the principles behind Norwegian Shouting Music in a very short while.

(you know, I never claimed to be normal.) :bang:

15. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

hmmm... WhoopAss, no drink even compares to it. Well maybe BAWLS

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What to do when your antivirus sucks so hard that it can't get rid of the virus: get the updated version :)
    Keep in mind that my antivirus is aprox. 3 years old now so I've been pretty damn lucky

Heh, have a look at this here, as I don't realy feel like resurecting any religious debates right now
    God DOES exist

[ November 27, 2002, 11:57: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey.... Guess what? What was supposed to be an eaaaasy computer class that I was supposed to ace with my eys closed turnned out to be a class about making stuff like newspapers, fliers, handouts and the like. I am soooo swamped... Now I am doing an editorial about cleaning penguins after an oil spill... urk. Oh well... that's life...

I was told yesterday that I am "Vittuilijoiden aatelia". The expression is pretty hard to translate, but it comes off best when I say that I was told that I am top of the line when it comes to mouthing off at people. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy after the whole "Give me the damn mobile phone, you chicken-brained excuse of a retarded amoeba" debacle... a long story.

Ara
    (More to come... soon)

18. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Whee! I finally, finally got IWD2 and I love it....if I only had a chance to play this game.

19. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Arabwel, "vittuilijoiden aatelia???" :lol: . Have to agree soooo much! Try to be more careful with that slashing tongue of yours ;) or one day someone will cut it off.

[ November 27, 2002, 14:02: Message edited by: Virne ]

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Why thank you, Virne... It is so nice to know that people like me... :p

I did ask him politely at first....

THE PHONE WARS

"Would you get my mobile phone?" from the safe of the ward.

Two minutes of nothing."Would you hurry up, I'm sort of late here."

Answer: Condescending (sp?)commentary on the subject that I wouldn't be late had I gotten started earlier.

"Well, had that *female dog, used in the derogatory sense* not been late I'd be gone already, now move that lazy ass of yours and work for your pay by getting my damned phone!"

Answer: Three people start yelling at me

*45 bminutes of verbal warfare follows, including referebnces to rats, poisons, chickens, little doggies who can't shake their chains, "fetch!" and the like*

"Would you please get me my mobile phone..."

*the guy walks off to get it*

"... Before I tear out your eyes and feed them to you?"

Well, that's it for the most part... As for the soundtrack, random gales of peole laughing their lungs out.

Ara
    (Weird enough....)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.