1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

SP is not creative enough. Except for the possibilty of coming up with genital names. That's kind of stuff that happens when you don't dilute the normally Spammish Whatnots forum with a serious thread or two.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I play 2E, well, I would like to play 2E but no one around here or on the net seem to want to. :(

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Aikanaro, I really don't see much advantages of 2E over 3E. Why do you like 2E so much?

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

"*Eze takes out a katana and cuts Arwens head off*
    Arwen:X_X
    Eze:*laughs insanely*"

Um.

Ok.

Eze, I was going to get you some fingernail clippers for Christmas. But, obviously THAT has now changed.

I'm thinking a bottle of lotion might be the safest move, now...

5. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I just want to find people in Huddersfield or nearby that want to play D&D 3rd ed, and preferably one of them be the DM as I am not DMing again for a long time. I never got to actually be a player in Werewolf the apocalypse which is what I always wanted nto do and always was the storyteller at it. Still it does bring back so many fun and fond memories does Werewolf. Gave all my Werewolf stuff away to a friend when I moved down here though. Ah well, I just hope he's actually putting it to good use. Only been about 4 years since he said he'd run a game and we had ONE gaming session :flaming: . Yes I am bitter, I was a player for a whole 2 hours, so that doesn't count since it was ascene setter.

6. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Your Horoscope:
    Aries (March 21-April 19)
    Your execution by lethal injection will spark endless debate on whether capital punishment in America is cool looking enough.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)
    Don't be superstitious: The camera doesn't steal a piece of your soul every time it captures your image. Just look at the people on tv.

Gemini (May 21-June 21)
    The stars have decided that you, Steven P. Kreindler, wannabe Eurotrash vulture, will never get laid again.

Cancer (June 22-July 22)
    If there were a way to foretell next week without a tall dark stranger, a journey over water, or an old flame who still burns for you, we would. Sorry.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22)
    You've always felt that your father is in Heaven watching over you, a belief that's kept you from getting a good night's sleep for 24 years.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sept 22)
    At the end of the day, the important thing is that you stood up to the shark, and didn't run away like a sissy.

Libra (Sept 23-Oct 23)
    Nailing the parrot to your shoulder may keep it secure while you're climbing the rigging or sailing rough seas, but it'll also make it harder to replace.

Scorpio (Oct 24-Nov 21)
    You will be overjoyed next week to meet the most shameless slut the world has ever known, at long last ending the search for your real mother.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)
    You've changed, man. The stars remember when it was all about the future and your fortune, not all this other bull crap.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)
    Jesus isn't likely to accept your last minute death bed repentance, so remind Him firmly that He doesn't make the rules.

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)
    You have no idea how petty your ethnic squabbles seem to those outside the Des Moines area.

Pisces (Feb 19-March 20)
    Your academic reputation will be ruined when the truth comes out that your dissertation's central thesis is identical to the plot of Monkey Trouble.

I ripped this shamelessly from the Onion. Which I love, passionately. I tried to marry it, but it insisted that it wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, so now we're renting an apartment and living together. We'll see how it goes.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, my obsession with 2E is pretty much because I have no access to 3E. None, zip. Don't even say the internet, no credit card. No bookstores have even heard of it. So I will defend what I know, which isn't all that bad anyway, it's just the lack of people to play with :(

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

AAGGGHHH!!!!
    My computer's not going to be fixed before christmas... Mainboard broke... In the place where i took it they have 1 men fixing 16 machines...

I have given NO comments aout my mod. :(

Taza
    [Real programmers don't comment their code. It was hard to write, so it should be hard to understand]

EDIT:
    2E beats 3E. 3E is stupid to use. Korompo beats both. Korompo 2 is the ultimate system (once it gets finished...)

[ December 19, 2002, 11:55: Message edited by: Taza ]

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

ej, didnt ya know, that I hated Arwen-***** and Mary-Sues before? Thats weird and WE NEED a sticky topic, what explains slash, gems and Ara's and Eze's disturbed thinking. The topic could be named:"Gems, slah and 2 freaky psychos from North." Haha. We have a party today. I hope it does not suck like all others.

[ December 19, 2002, 12:48: Message edited by: Ezellohar ]

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yeah! I'm no sissy! EEEEK! :wail: A mouse! :wail:

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

[​IMG] Fife bags of trash waiting to be taken away, placed tactically so that one can miss them only by stepping over them -and my roommate still seems to think they are decoratives... Idiot.

"Caanada" ;) Finns should know the humorous show that run on YLE 2 some time ago...

[ December 19, 2002, 13:22: Message edited by: Virne ]

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Have fun in the party, Eze!

I saw my study counselor today... oh joy. Today, I must try to coerce my English teacher into giving me a course credit in some way, shape or form...

The Lyseo Admins are still incompetent... I haven't been there for MONTHS and when I do go there, the network is down. How sucky is that?

I lost all the slash I saved for my holidays... oh joy, now I need to hunti it down AGAIN....

Ara
    (Lazy and tired)

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

Poor you. And yes, I'll have 'fun'. Haha.

14. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Discovered something about that infamous ratrace. It's really easy to get out of it, sure! The trick is to avoid getting sucked back in... :(

I'm not going to be using too much of my 'fun quota' this year. Anybody want my share? Seems like it's hardly ever been used...

15. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

This will sound stupid but:

When i was little (10 or less) i asked my dad, how does flash on cameras work and he talked to me about some capacitors and from that moment i was amazed by the idea of making ultra big capacitor, but these guys made one big capacitor(and after reading this, i found out that also many others:) )

And what fun did they have.... see for yourself !

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Party was COOLIO. I got a new friend and I saw some 6 grader boy kissing with a 7 grader girl. I love my cassette player.

17. Oaz Gems: 29/31

To anyone who participated in the Prostitution thread - especially joacqin and Laches - thank you very much. I gave speech today against the legalization of prostitution - using all your comments as notes and references.

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Sure, I barely said anything, but C'Jakob did say everyone, so your welcome.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, this is it... no internet for at least two weeks... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? besides writing fanfic? and my originals? and all sorts of Christmasy things?

Suffer.

Oh well...

I had a weird dream last night. I was in New York with Taluntain, who looked a lot like Oliver Wood from the first Harry Potter movie, except with a conical red wizard's hat with gold starts, and we run aroungd the Empire State Building because he was giving away lots of books and computers because someone had given him lots of new ones...

Edit: I was just told that I am a "sensitive
    girl who has created a protective shell around herself to protect herself from hurt"... How cliche is that?
    Ara
    (*humming* I'm just a dreamer....)

[ December 20, 2002, 08:41: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

I dreamt that Eminem gave me his autograph with BLUE nail polish on my arm. How silly is that? LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.