1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    How did you know I wear glasses?

Oh, wait... I am being demented... talked about getting new glasses a few posts back.

/me is utterly embarassed....

Too little sleep...

Oh well... Back to the drawingboard.

Oh, we are doing a writing assaingment in school. My title was "I deam of..." I continued it with a "conquering the world" :p

Ara
    (Needs... chocolate... now!)

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I was just about to ask about the avatar thing. I couldn't remember if it was a new one, or a different one, or what.

All I see is numbers and letters, anymore.

And equal signs. God, I'm getting tired of equal signs.

Um, anyways, congratulations on you avatar.

*whew*

Today is going to be a long day. I can just tell already. I"ve no idea why my stomach always cramps up after I run. I'm having trouble getting coffee down, and that just makes it a bad day, right off the top of everything else.

:coffee:

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmm... According to the headline in a tabloid magazine, there is an Irish terrorist hiding in Lapland...

Ara
    (late... oh well)

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

No, my teacher, who happens to be very religious (a priest in fact), firmly believes that every woman who has reached the respectable age of 18, will only rot, bit by bit, after that. If 1,000,000,000 people can believe blindly in Göd, then it´s only rational to think that they, too, believe to this other statement. Simple, right?

Oh, shucks...I´m 19...6.1=>20...Do I look rotten? :(

That magazine is pure rubbish. Every scandal magazine is, and should be burned when sighted.

[ December 10, 2002, 19:49: Message edited by: Virne ]

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, that headline made me want to go to Lapland and find this guy, for some weird reasion.

To be honest, I could not stop laughing. A terrorist, here, in Finland? In our little backwater corner of the North?

I have always been telling people that sooner or later it would happen...

Oh well, I'm happy that I have a boxfull of After Eights....

Ara
    (Soon to be in Chocolate Heaven)

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Woohoo! New computer at work today. Can you believe I've been chugging along with NT 4 with only 350MHz and 64MB of RAM?!

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] The granddaughter of the king of former Yugoslavia was sat in my bedroom stroking my guinea pig.

I am being quite serious.

Ain't it fuuny what life throws at yer?

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] "Stroking the Guinea Pig" Is THAT what the kids are calling it these days? ;)

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Aikanaro, there was nothing lesbolicious in that story.

Most disappointing.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Urk, I am sick, and thus I had to throw away my appointment with my hairdresser *sniff* I won't be able to get another until after Chruistmas... damn.

I am feeling horrible... my stomach is utterly upset and I feel like throwing up. Urk....

And guess what? Of course, this happens after lasyt night, I got a phone call from some guy who told me that he

a) goes to the same school as I do

b) has a crush on me

c) suggested a date

I said yes... so here's hoping that I get better before it's time to go to my first date EVER... (Heh, 17 and never been on a date... pathetic, isn't it?)

Although, he sounded a bit scary and called me aorund midnight... And my dad and I did talk about all the stalkers going after the not-normal specimens...

Oh well, I agreed to meet him at one of the most well-known landmarks in the city...

Ara
    (Excited despite being sick enough to want to crawl under a rock and die)

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Must make a mental note, when posting non slash stories here tell people so they don't get disapointed by the lack of gayness of it all

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I had to go on a retreat at school yesterday, and let me tell you, it sucked!

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Your thinking about such a unique opertunity wrongly, think of it as quality bludge time :)

16. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I got losked out of my house for an hour yesterday. And I was wandering around town for ages in perpetual darkness.

I refuse to be locked out of my house ever again.

In the end My mum found me on a roadside and took me home.

I still hate being locked out of the house, especially when the temperatures get down to lower then 5C.

And, I was only in my school uniform, lugging my bag around, with maths, german and french homework in it.
    Yucky
    :eek:
    Frosty

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmmm... the "date" went as well as the rest of my life.

Got stood up.

Waited for well over an hour, outside in the cold.

Lousy bastard.

Did get the new glasses, though... I like them)

(Edit: And lost my spelling ability)

Ara
    (Life does suck.... I have been delusional)

[ December 11, 2002, 15:26: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No, love and all that relationship stuff sucks.
    RANDOM BABBLING
    blablablablbalbalabalbalabalbalabalbalalbalaabalablabalabalabalaablabalabalba
    RANDOM BABBLING end

I LOVE Kelsey.

Eze
    (Hehee)

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Kelsey is such a sweetie.... much better than Anomen. Although I like Anomen too...

Shows how utterly pathetic I am...

Oh well, I am going to see Harry Potter and CHamber of Secrets tomorrow...

/me falls on the floor on her knees and worships Lucius

Ara
    (Lucius... Harry... Draco... need I say more?)

EDIT: Yes, I do need to say... how could I forget Sev? I am demented...

[ December 11, 2002, 16:45: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

20. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yep. :rolleyes:

Babble of the day: Boo, guess who?

It must be damn cold in Minsc this time of year.

Spend two hours playing Morrowing. It will take forever to finish this game. Where is that ditchy witch that steal clothes and cleavers...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.