1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I didn't do my lectures for class tomorrow morning, so it looks like I'll have to wing it! :D But Thanksgiving break starts Tuesday afternoon! :rolling:

Life is ohhh sooo sweeeet! :banana:

2. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@Kit Your gf is going to see through your little game. Hope you have a place to go when you mess things up.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Arahar: Somehow I find that situation less happy.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @ Chev, you're... you.

On the other hand, i suppose I can live on macaroni till I grt FotM done and can move on the money-earning bits...

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Actually, my g/f is very open to that sort of thing. No, she is not a lesbian, but she knows how to have fun...besides, she was right next to me when I emailed Natalie for the first time. If anything is going to happen, my g/f will probably make the first move.

My favorite NFL (American Football) team, the Green Bay Packers won another game! I really hope they make it to the Super Bowl this year! The best possible match up for this year's super bowl would be my team (the Packers) playing against my older brother's favorite team(the Oakland Raiders)...The packers would squash the Raiders! :thumb: :rolling:

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

'And there was silence in Heaven for about half an hour' - Revelations 8:1

BEST QUOTE IN THE BIBLE! EVER!

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    lol!

That's hilarious. :D

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Why is it that I hear that quote in Eric Idle's voice?

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

lmfao! Thats great! Oh well, back to work... at least I have 1400g of chocs to accompany my coffee today! :banana: :coffee:

10. Arabwel

Media:
    *snickle*

That IS good....

I hate myself and want to die; I seem to be incapable of writing myself out of a wet paper bag!

:bang:

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Unreal, for at least two years I have been trying to persuade the senior partner of my firm to e-mail our monthly client newsletters. He would have nothing to do with that idea - he felt that an e-mail would just be immediately deleted while the paper would be remembered and considered important (I happen to know that, except for one or two exceptions, the clients I deal with just :rolleyes: and toss the letter in the garbage).

Well, a week before I am supposed to leave guess what he wants me to do? Everytime I see the man it seems that he has another last minute panicked computer related request. He obviously has no faith in any of the other staff's computer skills and yet he has done absolutely nothing to alleviate this.

Instead of coming up with a plan to solve the firm's problems he has decided to get me to do as many things as possible before I leave so that he can ignore the problem for a while longer.

Oh well, as of December 1st it is not my problem. :lol:

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay For JSBB! One more post and your post count will be 1234! :thumb:

Well I have a lot to do today...but I thought I'd stop by the BoM for a bit...this site is an addiction! :rolling:

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My last webdesign (making websites) customer has decided to cheat me out of my pay. No contract, you know. No contract for pay, no contract for ftp password, I said. So the site is down and I can't even show it off as my creation. Pity, visitors loved it. Does anyone have a Warcraft 2 clan around here? I can give you a nice site for free.

14. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Hey Kitrax! Nice to know there's another Packer fan on the boards! :thumb: Yesterday's game was a bit of a nial-biter, tho.
    Scary thing is the Raiders are my other fave team...

15. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

@Aik

The bible is hilarious at times. :D

16. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Hey Kitrax, as a male it's my obligation, my sworn duty to wish you luck with the apparent threesome coming your way. As all men suffer with eachother when one gets hit in the nads, so do we party when one gets a threesome. Go for the homerun dude! :grin:

(Though I must say, be very careful for your relationship. Obligatory warning.)

17. Arabwel

Media:
    I wonder if I should bother with the darn pea soup? I ghave intended to make if for most of today... I ama lazy, lazy girl

18. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Arabwel - I've just noticed your title. Is this painful? Or is it, instead, something perhaps best served with a nice chianti?

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Welll... Let's just say taht I am resisting a repkly that wopuld make you blush and me get skid marks :p

20. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ugh. My computer that I normally use has a fried motherboard, and it might be a bit before my parents get a new one. On the plus side now I have pictures up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.